Chapter 17

“I’m a wolf I smelt you guys from a few miles away.” 

“The trident shall control the water and creatures and give me more power.” 

“I’m Back.”

“The King has returned.”

________________________

3rd POV

Angelica opened her eyes, feeling arms pressed around her body as she was hearing the older prince who just spoke. She smiled as she felt Jimmy nuzzle his head in the crook of her neck,

“Jimmy,” Angelica said tiredly, her eyes still trying to adjust to the bright sunlight shining in the room. 

“Good morning, honey,” Jimmy smiled.

“Why am I so tired…” Angelica groaned, causing Jimmy to slightly nodded his head in agreement,

“I’d be lying if I said that never happened to me,” He responded.

“It’s the life of a princess in a pretty fucked up family,” Angelica responded, causing Jimmy to chuckle.

“Yes, indeed, but mine’s a lot more fucked up. But, hopefully, that’s all behind us, sweet cheeks,” Jimmy responds, a hint of humor in his tone.

Angelica glares at him, “You didn’t.”

“What if I did?” Jimmy says, smirking.

“Huh,” Angelica says, pressing her lips against Jimmy’s. He is taken aback at first, but quickly melts into it, his smirk replaced with a smile as they pull away.

“We should go down to breakfast now, shall we?” Jimmy says, rising from the bed, and stretching his hand out to Angelica.

Angelica smiles, before taking his hand.

As everyone woke up Peter saw a note from a familiar Pirate.  This letter included, 

Dear Spaceboy Queen, 

I have heard rumors about the king arriving soon. I need to talk to you and the kingdom of Winterfell. I may be a Half Royal Half pirate, but what is coming, nobody knows when. Kaylaa, Strange and Xavier haven’t responded to any letters we wrote. We fear the enemy knows where we are. We need to be ready for whatever is coming. I fear I can’t write battle plans here and you need to come near our mind blocking side of the battle grounds. We fear the worst even with 2 dragons and Vanessa who her and Jayna aren’t recovering well yet. Without Kaylaa they can’t have full sleep. We need your help soon. Come down by my ship when you arrive. If I’m not their come by the great tent that I am staying in along with Henry. I hope you can arrive before mid-day. 

For Now, 

Houston Hook 

“We should return to the camp near the wall.” He said entering the dining hall. “A Friend of my family who knows a great battle field with this person who is coming. She might be able to help us. We need to head out soon so we can arrive before mid-day.” He continued looking at everyone. 

Angelica and Jimmy enter the dining hall hand-in-hand, taking a seat next to Jon and Bran.

 “Good morning everyone,” Angelica smiles.

“Eat something then get ready, I’ll be waiting if anybody needs training or bow training in a small lesson.” Abby Queen said walking out in her green clothing.