Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Wedding Plans & Hunting

"Well, I could make you a wedding dress."

"I got that cover Abigal."

"I make wedding dresses all the time."

"You know what have fun with Sansa Anna."

"Where are you going."

"Hunting with Arya, Jon, Angelia, and a few other people."

"Ooohhhh Someone has a crush."

"You know I can break every bone in your hand, a friend taught me that."

"Ok Go."

________________________

Angelica wakes up that morning with a terrible gut feeling she just couldn't understand.

"Angelia get up." Anastasia yelled from the hall.

"Alright!" Angelica replies, stretching her arms. Her eyes furrow with worry as she gets dressed into her hunting clothes, and ties the strings of her combat boots.

She comes in with her nightgown. "I need your help Sansa and Abigal are fighting of which one should make my wedding dress." Anna said as she looked stressed.

"Oh dear," Angelica sighs, "We should try and stop them, then. Let's go down." Angelica grabs her bow, and her quiver holding her arrows. She was going hunting with Jon, Arya, and a few others.

Meanwhile 20 minutes before Abigal got ready when Anastasia yelled for her for wedding advice. Then that Jon was going hunting. So she got on her hunting gear and grabbed her sword and bow & arrows.

Angelica tries to reason it out with Sansa and Abigal as they fight. Eventually, she gets them to talk a bit quieter. "Why don't you both combine apart of the design you like about the wedding dress you like, and we can put that on Anastasia's dress?"

"The problem is they both have two designs that don't match. I have known Abigal and she is a dress a holic. While Sansa designs your family's outfits and since I marrying in." She said nervously.

"I am thinking maybe Abigal should design the dress. Sansa, why don't you make the other bridesmaid's dresses?" Angelica decides nervously.

"Angelica don't you understand that I have made the wedding outfits and designed outfits for the Starks since I was young." Sansa said to her sister.

"I have to go have fun hunting enjoy your time with Sansa, she may be going crazy because of me good luck Anna." Abigal said grabbing her notebook and shoving it in her bag.

"Oh yes, I need to go hunting too." She waves at the duo, before walking down the castle stairs. Her cape shook wildly from the wind. She thought if she should check on Jimmy, so she read his mind. He merely sat in the prison cell. Her heart hurt as she heard him sobbing, but Sansa was there, which would make it too obvious, and she didn't want to fight with her. She runs to the stables, and hugs Jon. After, she grabs her horse, Misty, who was a white horse with beautiful ice eyes, and the perfect speed and strength, "Shhh, it's okay," For some reason, Misty kept kicking and jumping as if she was in distress. She rubbed her hand on its snout, as she climbed it.