Chapter 16

“The Queen.”

“My name is Vanessa.” 

“I can’t believe it were with the five girls.”

“Calm down Anna.”

“I’m having twins in six months I’m over happy.” 

________________________

Kaylaa’s POV

As we arrived we save Abigal not moving. “Abigal.” I screamed as Camila and Strange ran over. “Her pulse is slowing down we need to get her to the ship and use the poison I got for the apples that are in her bag. 

We lifted her and carried her to the bed in the boat. We stripped her down to her underwear and bras. She was stabbed in the heart and abdomen. “She shouldn’t be alive.” Stephen said as I smiled. “She’s stronger than we think.” Camilia said helping her. 

I helped stitch up her wounds. “We need to poison the apple we only have one shot so we can’t screw up. I grabbed the veil of poison and of course we drop it. I looked outside. I saw a snake a venomous snake. I grabbed it and when we went in. “What’s the snake for Kaylaa?” Camila asked as I laughed. 

“Poison gives her a kick it will heal her for us to give her something else. Vanessa is going to use the help with Jayna to bring back the magic. She had a plan we will be captured, but we need to heal her first.” I said as they laughed. 

We let the snake bite her right wrist. She gasped as she coughed blood up healing. “Kaylaa. OMG I was dead . WOOOH I’m back the Queen is back.” She said as I smiled. 

“The Queen is back.” I said as I smiled. 

Then men burst through the doors. We were captured in a prison while Abigal was in a mind prison she is getting held back with her powers. If only she knew. She’s stronger than she thinks she just needs to believe in herself. Whatever they do she is stronger and we know it. 

Bran POV:

I watched my sister, Angelica, with happiness as she talked with Jimmy. I loved when she was happy, though, I was envious as well. Anastasia was still missing, and it seemed like nobody cared. Well, Angelica, being the kind person that she is, attempted to search, though she now is vulnerable and has no powers at all. 

“Everyone there are carriages coming.” Guards yelled at us. 

Angelica linked arms with Jimmy and walked out of the castle doors, a long with the other Starks. All of us waited, anticipating the carriages. 

"What are they here for?" Sansa asked a guard. 

I couldn't stop myself from laughing as my sisters bossy manner escaped. 

Brina POV 

The gates opened as we arrived in Winterfell. It was beautiful. Abigal must have loved it here. Where is she. She’s family she’s apart of the sisterhood that is legendary in every universe. 

“Ladies were going to rock Winterfell.” I said as they laughed. “I’m a Queen let me speak to them first then you introduce yourself. And get in full gear. Or stay in full gear.” Quil said as we laughed. 

“Backup has arrived.” I yelled as Quil looked at me with a death glare. 

3RD POV

“Sorry Duchess Wilson didn’t know how to shut up. Abigal Queen must have been happy without us.” Abigal Quil said bowing towards the Starks with the others. And as more entered which were separated long ago.