Chapter 5

Chapter 5: A Girls Day & The Guys Day

" A party for me."

"For marriage."

"I can set it up so she doesn't know."

"I can help you and we can talk about Bran's"

"I would love that Jon Snow."

________________________

JIMMY POV:

Jimmy sat, panting heavily from the training he had just undergone. Ever since he left his Angelica, he was recruited into an army due to his supernatural abilities. Sometimes he wished he could telepathically tell Angelica how much he loved her, but he wasn't that powerful. He was only physically strong, as he had to fight off a lot of his older siblings in order for him to keep a spot in his family as a prince. But, he wished he hadn't, because anything would be better than staying in that shithole of a family.

Luckily, the shade under the large willow he and his fellow soldiers provided him with some coolness. He tried to look pleasant as he gnawed at a slab of salted, dried meat, which was the only food military provided him, but that was a difficult task. Nearby, sat a beautiful bush of flowers, but he didn't know the type. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to figure out what type they were.

"Hey, new kid." Sounded an older man in his fifties, wearing an eyepatch. Jimmy smiled, "What's up?" He said.

"You seem interested in those flowers over there. I can see why, they're beautiful and unique, not like those roses that are fuckin' pussy-like," The man responded, as he spat on the ground.Jimmy tried to ignore his gruffness, "I've been trying to figure out what type of flowers they are. Never seen anything like it."

"Luckily, I know the type. They're called Angelica." The old man responded.

A large, stupid grin planted onto Jimmy's face, as he looked back at the flowers. "Funny you say that. I got a girl at home named Angelica. I hope I make it back to her.. Someday maybe."His eyes glitter with sadness and happiness at the same time.

"The things men do for love." The old man says, before handing Jimmy a flask, of which he accepted. As he drank the only liquid provided, he thought of how proud Angelica would be once she found out how he cut ties with all his family. The reason why he joined the Army was to become stronger, as he had a constant fear that something terrible would happen to Angelica again. Yes, he had already gotten injured, even with his powers, and yes, he had a couple of scars on his face, though, it would be over once his training ended. He was going to make it home to Angelica, Hell or highwater.

Meanwhile....

Abigal woke up to the birds singing out the window. "Such beautiful birdies, with love in song, with the sound of the music." She sang softly not noticing Jon was in the door frame. She opened the window. "We all once, have a life that is beautiful, but once the song goes away, it is the greatest weakness. I love knowing that music can spread joy, it can help loss, love when it wants to. Music is all we all sing, music is something we all do. Music is something that inspires us to live our lives." She sang as a bird came and sat on her hand. And before she could touch it, it got spooked as Jon knocked over something and she laughed after jumping.

She closed her window, "How long were you there?" She asks him as he laughed. "Long enough to hear your beautiful voice singing whatever song you were just singing. She smiled, "I usually just sing words and continue on, where I come from you guys would get sick of song." She said smiling at Jon as he gave her a rose.