Prologue

Once upon a time....

In a land where magic exists, where their lived a Queen named Abigal Queen. She was a hero, warrior, royalty and much more in her titles. Her magic and mind powers guide her through her life as she goes by. 

One day, a good ally of hers Stephen Strange sends her to collect a sample of her magic. She agrees to help to know the dimeson of which universe she must go. But instead of knowing what would happen, she accepts and starts packing for this journey. 

Being her she's alright with this quest, she takes her time and gets everything she thinks she needs. 

Which leaves us to where we are now, In Storybrooke where she is finally ready for her journey. 

So Join along and find how this journey continues and how she becomes the person she is now, 

"You know I can hear you,"  Abigal says to me as she laughs happily.

"This is my story to tell," I say back to her.

"No it's mine, Narrator you may be my friend but I can't let you tell this whole story." She says looking to the side at me. 

"You're not even starting at the beginning," I said as she laughed and I looked at her. 

"Well not all stories start from the beginning," She said as I sighed. 

"Very well we'll start from wherever you want to," I say as she nods.

"The start off with the one about how I got to where I am today, not the whole action hero me, but how I got to this universe." She says as I laughed. 

"Ok..OK.," I said. 

ONCE UPON A TIME.....