Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Stark, The Queen & The MacNeille

"Who are you?"

"I'm Angelia Stark!"

"Never heard of you."

"That brings me the question who are you guys?"

"I'm Lady Anastasia MacNeille Bran's girlfriend."

"And I'm Queen Abigal Queen."

________________________

Abigal's P.O.V

This morning two days after my arrival I heard someone walking outside my window and laughing like a young happy couple. I look out my window and see Anastsia and Bran talking and laughing like Chase and I use to do. They seemed happy like nothing was bugging them. I couldn't see myself like that anymore, I want love but, I want to be happy as a queen and get back home.

I opened my book that is filled with all my people's stories who are apart of the fairy tales. But I couldn't find this girl. I hate having to go out in the hall and go in Anna's room. As I look under the floorboard I see one of the stolen Storybooks from the library that the authors wrote. I saw her photo in it and so I decided to put the book back and to mess with Bran's head so he couldn't know I was here. I saw her picture she was the daughter of Fauna. That explains how I know her and why she seemed familiar. Her blonde hair from her father and blue eyes also from him. She seemed like she knew why she was there.

Before the door could open I hid in the closet, Bran wasn't in here but it was her. "I know someone is in my room." She said as I fell. "Queen Abigal." She said shocked as I had an ahh. "I can explain." I told her as she looked angry. "Why were you spying on me?" She asked shocked. "Because I was pretty sure you looked like little Ann from across the village from me. And I am right. You have been missing for 8 years now. And Ray blamed herself for your death." I said as she looked at me shocked. "So your messing with my boyfriend's head, I get and I apologize it's just I'm happy here." She said as she hit me and I embraced her.

"It's ok Annie. Let me leave you here for now." I said as I left the room and she laughed and calmed down then walked over to the kitchen.

Angelica P.O.V.

Angelica Stark wandered around the bookstore, her eyes glittering over the books in the store. She was the youngest, and she really had nothing to do. Her oldest sister, Sansa, was busy ruling Winterfell, while Arya, was off completing her training. She quickly let her eyes fall onto a certain book, one which I read at least a hundred times. It was a book about a woman who endeavoured on many adventures and how she lived her life. She walks up to the clerk, and he smiles,

"Hello Princess Angelica, what brings you here today?" His smile almost as large as his glasses.

She slides the book across the table. "I'm here for another book,"

"But you've read it so many times!" He exclaims enthusiastically.

A smile crosses my lips, "The book has everything I dream about. Living life to its fullest, empowerment for women, and becoming a mother. It shows you can still be a strong, important woman, even if you are a homemaker, which on the outside makes a woman look frail and weak."

"Definitely one of the smartest women I've ever laid my eyes on!"

"Thank you, Mr. Brandall."