Chapter 2: Descent

Ignore the mistakes plz.

Third Person POV

Jeongguk couldn't decide whether or not he should go inside his dorm, the room which is now invaded by a certain blonde who knows how to get on Jeongguk's nerves just by looking at him.

But he has no choice rather than go inside because it still is his dorm room, so what if not all of it. He has to stay there and he has to sleep there, the addition is just one bothering guy who is way more confident than he should be, really.

Jeongguk curses because now he'll have to keep his mask on even on his dorm---or more like, infront of Taehyung as well.

Jeongguk takes a deep, defeated breath and opens the door, his eyes immediately falling on Taehyung who's sitting on the floor and putting his shoes in the drawer under the bed. Hearing the door open, Taehyung looks at Jeongguk and gives him a triumph smile, grinning widely as if telling him that I won.

"Hi roommate." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk rolls his eyes and looks away, walks towards his side.

"Oh come on. It's not much of a big deal to share a dorm, these are meant to be shared." Taehyung says as turns around from his spot to face Jeongguk who sits on his bed and grabs his bag.

"For you it might not be but for me, it is a big deal." Jeongguk replies and now Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"But now that we are gonna share this dorm, why don't we forget everything and become friends?" Taehyung says, eyes hopeful as he smiles at him.

Jeongguk needs to go to the library for his shift and he isn't in the mood at all. It's not like his job is too tough, he just has to guide the readers and keep the book shelves managed and this job has made him read alot of books too. He never thought he'd be a novel reader but he is one now. Just to pass his time. His job just gets boring sometimes.

"You said you won't bother me." Jeongguk says as he grabs his clothes to change.

"Am I bothering you? I just want to know your name---and be your friend as well." Taehyung utters.

"That won't be necessary." Jeongguk mumbles and walks towards the bathroom. Taehyung sighs heavily and goes back to sorting his stuff.

"Oye roommate, can you tell me if---." Taehyung says when Jeongguk comes out of the bathroom, changed into different clothes yet still wearing the mask.

Jeongguk interrupts him.

"Don't call me roommate. Don't even talk to me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung frowns.

"Tell me your name and I won't call you roommate." Taehyung says and Jeongguk is fucking done.

"That won't be necessary." Jeongguk mumbles as he throws his other clothes in the basket next to his bed, Taehyung's eyes follow him as he's sitting on the floor.

"As you wish, roommate." Taehyung says in amusement and Jeongguk grabs his phone, walks out of the room, shutting the door hardly on purpose.

"Rude roommate." Taehyung pouts a little and then goes back to unpacking. He curses why he had packed so much.

-----------------------------

"You look lost today." Jeongguk is brought out of his thoughts by these words.

"Maybe a little." Jeongguk replies to his senior who has graduated though but still his senior---Seokjin who is here for a book issue.

"No, not just little---alot." Seokjin says and Jeongguk sighs heavily, smiles a little as he issues him the book.