Chapter 5: Consistency

Cred. Bnana_mlk

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring

Third Person POV

Jimin and Hoseok came to visit Taehyung after Jeongguk left and Taehyung admits that it's the first time he has laughed too much ever since he came here. His stomach hurts from laughing so much.

They haven't discussed about him and Jeongguk at all and Taehyung is grateful because he really doesn't want to talk about it. Hoseok didn't let Taehyung call Minjun for the ankle brace because he went to the nursing department and got it for Taehyung himself.

Jimin and Taehyung almost screamed in happiness when Hoseok brought pizza as well.

"Listen, Taehyung---can I say something? Don't get angry be upset with us please." Jimin says.

"Why would I get angry? You can say anything you want." Taehyung smiles.

"Look, that Minjun guy is not as sweet as he's making himself be. What we are seeing is that he's making you believe that he is into guys but he isn't." Jimin says and Taehyung frowns a little.

"You don't know the dirty words he has spoken to me and Hobi. He would keep looking for a---moment or an excuse to rub it in our face that we both are guys and in love. For him it is be disgusting but he can never know the love we have for eachother." Jimin says as he intertwines his hand with Hoseok's.

"We don't know what's going on in his mind---what dare he is trying to complete or what you've done to capture his attention but trust me, he is not the nice guy he's trying to be with you." Hoseok says this time.

"Just be careful okay. And me and Jimin will always be there for you okay." Hoseok smiles widely and Taehyung gives him a tight lipped smile.

Just---be careful. Jeongguk said it to him too.

Three people have told me to stay away form Minjun. I should really listen to them.

Taehyung bites his lips as he creates a random pattern on the bedsheet with his finger.

"I know you won't really believe us at the moment unless you go through it but we don't want you to go through it and that's why we told you---it's up to you of course, to do what you want to." Jimin says.

If it's the truth and Minjun is planning to do something like this to Taehyung as well, then oh boy, Taehyung knows how to be---bad.

"I'll handle him." Taehyung says, smirks a little and the other two boys look unsure but smile a little nonetheless.

"Okay." Jimin utters.

When Jeongguk comes back form the library, Taehyung pacing slowly in the space between the two beds. The blonde looks at him and smiles a little.

"Why are you walking?" Jeongguk asks.

"I can't keep sitting in that one place." Taehyung says and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow, shakes his head then.

"Anyways, here." Jeongguk hands Taehyung the book he asked for and the blonde thanks him.

"Now stop walking and sit on the bed. J know you're going to start complaining that your ankle hurts." Jeongguk says as he takes off his hoodie.

"My butt hurts because of sitting for so long." Taehyung pouts.

"You were sitting on the bed Taehyung." Jeongguk points and Taehyung just shrugs. Jeongguk goes to the bathroom to get changed.

Taehyung was deciding to grab something from the cafeteria since he'll definitely get hungry at the time he'll sleep and it's just 8 right now. Taehyung rocks his foot a little, feels just a little pain and he knows he'll be fine. Nothing to worry.