Chapter 3: Library

Ignore the mistakes plz.

Third Person POV

"What a beautiful day." Taehyung takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, smiling widely and Jeongguk regrets why did he brought him with him.

"It's rarely sunny like this." Taehyung utters as they walk side by side on the side street. Jeongguk keeps ignoring Taehyung who is way too excited and chatty after taking classes. He wonders how he does that.

"Are you late for your work?" Taehyung asks.

"How do you know I work there?" Jeongguk asks because he doesn't remember telling Taehyung that he works there.

"Your library ID." Taehyung points at the card on Jeongguk's hand and the ravenette puts it inside his pocket, doesn't say anything.

"Are you late for work?" Taehyung asks again when Jeongguk doesn't answer him.

"Yeah---no, not really." Jeongguk answers truthfully.

"Oh good, let's eat icecream." Taehyung says excitedly and grabs Jeongguk's arm, tugging him forward because there's a icecream van near.

"Hey! Stop." Jeongguk says and halts in his steps, makes Taehyung stop as well.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jeongguk says sharply and jerks away his arm from Taehyung's hold.

"Don't you want icecream?" Taehyung asks as he pouts a little. Jeongguk gritts his teeth in annoyance.

"If you want to go with me to the library, stay quiet and stop being childish." Jeongguk says firmly and Taehyung glares at him mildly.

"Wanting to eat icecream is not childish." Taehyung says as he folds his arms on his chest.

"I don't care. You can go back or go by yourself if you'll keep acting like this." Jeongguk says and he doesn't know why he's so annoying.

"Gosh, you need to calm down." Taehyung utters, they're walking again. Jeongguk doesn't answer him.

After they pass the icecream van and walk a little ahead, Taehyung nudges Jeongguk by his arm again.

"My treat, really." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk holds back the urge to groan loudly.

"Can you atleast stop for a minute and I'll be quick to buy icecream Yeah?" Taehyung says.

"Icecream is not allowed in the library." Jeongguk replies, knows Taehyung won't stop until he annoys the the shit out of him.

"Pfft, lame." Taehyung snorts but he let's go the craving for icecream with a heavy heart.

"Okay fine but can we get one on the way back?" Taehyung asks hopefully.

"You're going to stay there for four hours?" Jeongguk says in amusement, hoping Taehyung would leave early.

"Yeah, I'll read a book since I'm in a mood." Taehyung says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"We'll see about that." Jeongguk mummers and Taehyung ignores the statement.

They enter the library and Taehyung looks everywhere as if an excited child entered a playground. Jeongguk greets the other guy that have a shift with him. Jeongguk turns around and he doesn't see Taehyung.

Thank God I'll have some alone time. Jeongguk sighs as he starts from one side to set up the books. Taehyung goes around checking the books and see if he could find any interesting. He doesn't want to think about his syllabus book yet.

Taehyung picks random books and starts placing them here and there on the shelves, creates a stack somewhere. The ones reading the books on the tables don't pay any attention to him---Taehyung grins.