Chapter 4: Book

Cred. On pic.

Ignore the mistakes plz. Boring

Third Person POV

People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don’t always like who they are.

Taehyung reads the quote and he thinks he definitely should read this book.

Taehyung has always been the guy to search about the book before reading it. He reads the summary first and he's not the guy to read famous books, what interests him, he reads.

He's in the library after three days of his---fight with Jeongguk and he got here before Jeongguk shift so he wouldn't have to see him. He really doesn't want to see him. Uh, kind of.

He can't help it---he still wants to talk to Jeongguk even though he's a sore idiot and an asshole. Then remembering how he yelled at him even though he wasn't at fault at all---strikes Taehyung's ego and self respect and won't waste his time on Jeongguk if the other wants to stay away.

Taehyung thanks the guy who issues him the new book after he returns him the previous one. And even though he is really busy in his studies and managing the lectures he didn't take, Taehyung wants to read this book.

Taehyung walks at the street side, the icecream van is there and he rolls his eyes, remembering how heartless Jeongguk was.

Isn't he always?

And Taehyung hasn't answered to Minjun's---well, his kind of proposal. He doesn't know what to do. He didn't even sit with Jimin and Hoseok just because of his feud with Jeongguk. He just doesn't feel like he should sit with them---Jeongguk might've told them that they fought and he doesn't want to feel awkward with them.

Jimin and Hoseok don't live in the dormitory, they live in an apartment together and Taehyung knows how much they love eachother to be sharing a home together.

Walking back, Taehyung and Jeongguk come face to face on the main gate, they both halt for a moment and Taehyung doesn't hide his glare, he looms at him to make the other realizes that he is made at him even if he cares or not.

Then the blonde turns aside, crosses Jeongguk and goes up the stairs. Jeongguk pokes his inner cheek and sighs.

He didn't sleep in the dormitory for three days. Seokjin understood and let him stay in his apartment and Jeongguk didn't tell him anything. Seokjin didn't want to pry further.

And watching Taehyung now, shows his how much he's angry at him and he doesn't fucking want to care about that but he hates it that he feels---just a little bad deep down about how he acted with Taehyung where the other was being nothing but nice to him---in an annoying way but still.

But Jeon Jeongguk's ego is bigger that a mountain and he's not apologizing at all.

You're sick. Jeongguk wouldn't lie if he said these words had tug his heart a little. These are just two words, no one has ever said anything like that to him yet these words hold alot in them, for a moment it made Jeongguk feel like Taehyung can see right through him---as if he knows everything.

Jeongguk can'tet that happen again. And he's in the dorm today because he doesn't want to keep bothering Seokjin.

In the classes, Jeongguk could feel the annoyance which Taehyung feels towards him now. The tables have turned and Jeongguk kind of---just a little bit---feel as if something's missing.

Jeongguk leaves for the library, thinking about the book Taehyung was holding. He has read it and he wonders what Taehyung will think and---feel about it.