Chapter 14: Wings

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :) short and boring.

Third Person POV

Jeongguk had a blank expression on his face but the head of department couldn't see it of course. Taehyung was sitting on the chair next to Jeongguk, a little nervous and fidgety. Minjun and his friends are in the office too.

Jeongguk isn't fazed at all. They are listening to the video recording that Taehyung recorded in Jeongguk's phone. Taehyung's broken phone is on the table.

When they entered the office, Minjun had told his lies and Jeongguk just assured Taehyung by holding his hand and squeezing it that it's going to be okay.

Taehyung feels really uncomfortable listening to Minjun's disgusting words and intentions about him. Jeongguk is trying his best to not beat the shit out of Minjun again. He stays quiet as the head listens to the recording.

"Minjun, do have anything to say?" The head of the department, Mr. Roh asks. Minjun was couldn't speak properly and Jeongguk wanted to laugh before when he was struggling to speak because of the bandages and pain.

He thought Taehyung really didn't have the recording and his broken phone would be of no use. He was too stupid to ignore the fact that Taehyung must've saved it anywhere else too.

When Taehyung showed Jeongguk the recording, a month ago---it was so hard to make Jeongguk stop and not kill Minjun at the moment.

His hands are still itching to do it again though.

"There is nothing left to say. Now you know why Taehyung acted that way on the cafeteria and you definitely know why I did what I did to this---yesterday". Jeongguk looks at Minjun with disgust.

"I might never have known about the cafeteria incident if Minjun didn't mention it." Roh says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"Violence and fights are no solution to a problem. I get it that---".

"For people like him, it is." Jeongguk interrups the head and Taehyung holds his hand, gestures at him to stay  quiet.

"Taehyung hit Minjun first but the reason behind it was big so he is exempted. Jeongguk and Minjun will have a week's suspension. Minjun because he has hurt Taehyung and Jeongguk because it was not his fight." Jeongguk has no problem with this. He just doesn't want his parents to be called.

"And due to this---indecent act, I'll have a talk with Minjun, Aaron and Junho's parents." Mr. Roh says and Jeongguk thanks God his parents won't be involved.

"Mr. Roh please---". Minjun starts but Roh raises his hand and makes the other stop talking.

"I am still very lenient with you." Mr. Roh says and Jeongguk almost scoffs.

This is nothing. He should be fucking punished badly. Jeongguk wanted to say but he thinks it's good that Minjun's parents are being called because he genuinely sounds scared. Maybe Minjun has parents just as his own.

"You all can go now." Mr. Roh dismisses them.

Walking out of the office, Jeongguk looks at the three and smiles in triumph even though they can't see it but his eyes are showing it.

Minjun glares at Jeongguk and Taehyung but the blonde has tough time holding his laugh because of all the bandages on Minjun. He feels a little bad because Jeongguk went a bit far but he deserved it.

"See you after a week, asshole." Jeongguk utters as he steps back and Minjun is about to say something but Jeongguk shows him a middle finger and turns around, making Taehyung chuckle as they walk away.