Chapter 9: Silk

Cred. To rightful owner.

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

A few weeks pass by easily and Taehyung and Jeongguk have been more closer. Jeongguk has been more open to Taehyung in terms of talking---not in depth but he doesn't hesitate now, gives in to Taehyung's protests---listens to what Taehyung tells him and they even watch movies at night after they are done with academic work.

Taehyung loved the book he completed and he thinks it's his most favorite. Minjun has been dancing around him just like always and Taehyung can now see him getting impatient---Minjun doesn't know how damn annoyed he is because of him.

He just doesn't want to take the initiative to tell Minjun to stay in his lane. He wants Minjun to do something that will make Taehyung show him who he fucking messed with.

Taehyung has been loving the treatment he gets. Jeongguk gives him piggy backs, let's him rest his head on his shoulder and doesn't mind when he holds his hand either. Taehyung always feels a fluttering feeling in his stomach when Jeongguk holds his hand tightly in return.

He went to a shopping spree with Jimin one Sunday and they goofed around the whole day. It's the first time he spent so much time with Jimin and the blond feels so special because Jimin takes care of him like an elder brother.

The four of them went to McDonald's on a Saturday and Taehyung felt like he is been their friend for eternity because everything was so natural and fun.

Though Taehyung is in a---kind of---type of---sort of crisis. Lately, he's been feeling very weird. Not the headaches, no. They just happen once or twice a week as a normal thing. Or maybe more but Taehyung doesn't care---or maybe he doesn't want to care because---

Well, he has been feeling weird lately because of Jeongguk. Jeongguk has been very close to him---in physical aspect too.

When Jeongguk stands next to him, he stands close. He sometimes leans closer while talking to him yet when Taehyung does that---he feels himself getting flustered now because he didn't used to before.

He has seen Jeongguk looking at him longer now, has caught him staring and Jeongguk doesn't look away when Taehyung looks at him. It all makes him flustered.

They were all friendly gestures and a distance was between them and there no blushing or fluttering feelings yet now---it drastically changed and has left Taehyung confused as hell.

He just hopes it won't mess him up.

Taehyung was in his art class right now, sitting in the far corner just like always and he's been ignoring Jeongguk who's throwing paper balls at him when the teacher is busy examining the other student's sculptures.

Taehyung groans and turns around, shows Jeongguk a middle finger and Jeongguk just winks at him. Taehyung knows he'd be smirking under that mask.

And Taehyung would've loved to take his revenge but he has to pee right now so he takes permission to go to the bathroom.

On his way back however, he hears laughter from a class he's about to cross and he even hears his name, no doubt it's Minjun. Taehyung frowns and he is definitely going to hear because his name was involved.

"That blonde twink is so hard to get huh? It's the first time I'm seeing you struggling so much." One of the guy says and Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

I don't have an appearance of a twink!

Taehyung takes out his phone. He smirks.

"We're gonna have to keep reducing the money Minjun, you're taking alot of time." A guy jokes.