Chapter 11: Hierarchy

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Both of them sat impatiently in the cab. Their hands were intertwined, holding onto eachother tightly. They both were looking at opposite direction from eachother because and they just wanted the dormitory building to get in view.

Both of them feel like their hearts might stop due to beating so fast but they are used to it now because whenever they see eachother even smiling, their hearts go crazy and wild.

Taehyung doesn't remember when was the last time he felt like this---so excited, anticipated and---the fluttering feeling of butterflies in his stomach. Whatever is to happen next, Taehyung can't wait for it.

Taehyung gulps a lump in his throat when the dormitory cafeteria comes in view and the cab stops infront of it. Not letting go of eachother's hands, they get out and Jeongguk pays.

They are awfully calm from outside, expressions too yet they can't fucking wait for the stairs to to end and to get in the room. Jeongguk's walking ahead and Taehyung behind him while holding hands. When they reach their floor, Jeongguk's steps faster towards the room.

Jeongguk unlocks the door and softly pushes Taehyung inside, locking it then. The room is dark and just a dim light is entertaining the room and illuminating it to the extent in which they both can see the the desperation and want yet the softness still remains---always.

Jeongguk switches on the light which is still low but they don't care. Jeongguk yanks Taehyung towards him and pushes him against the door and Taehyung pushes away the fabric from Jeongguk's face at the same time, throwing it on the floor.

Jeongguk captures Taehyung's lips rather harshly and pins him to the door by pressing his hands to his sides and elicits a moan from the blonde because he loves the way Jeongguk touches him.

Taehyung holds onto Jeongguk's shoulders as he kisses back to match the way Jeongguk's kissing him but the other seems to take the lead and take over him---his senses and his heart and Taehyung's gone, he's completely under Jeongguk's spell.

The ravenette moves his hand under Taehyung's shirt just as he slips his tongue inside his mouth, lives the way Taehyung shudders with every touch. The ravenette feels the soft skin as he runs his hand on Taehyung's belly and his sides.

Taehyung's fingers curl into Jeongguk's hair, makes the ravenette groan into the kiss when he tugs on his hair.

They part for a moment in which Jeongguk is asking for permission but not speaking at all. He's holding onto Taehyung's jacket, hesitant but when Taehyung nods, he takes it off as the blonde helps him as well and soon, Taehyung's jacket is on the floor and they are kissing again.

Taehyung's hand then lower, feeling Jeongguk's hard chest and then his torso until they stop at the hem of his jacket which is zipped. He doesn't need permission for this as Jeongguk himself takes off the jacket for him, unzipping it immediately, leaving him in a white shirt just as Taehyung.

Jeongguk presses Taehyung to the door, bodies touching completely and Jeongguk's kissing his jaw, going lower to his neck and nipping the skin softly, making Taehyung sigh in contentment.

Taehyung gasps and Jeongguk let's out a soft sight when their crotches rub together as Jeongguk pushes forward a bit. Jeongguk smirks against Taehyung's skin and does it again, gets a moan out of the blonde this time.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whines and damn, Jeongguk loves hearing his name from Taehyung like this. The ravenette looks in Taehyung's eyes while caressing his cheekbone softly.