Chapter 13: Mystery

Cred to rightful owner of the pic

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung can proudly say that he is the person to tolerate pain. He is the one who doesn't show the world that he is in pain---atleast until it's bearable but there is always a limit---except for love---everything has a limit.

Pain is no exception. It has its ways to make itself be felt. From soft to brutal---it's always there and without it---you can never feel relief and pleasure.

Pain is connected in every emotion we feel---almost. You can never know when you are in love without going through hurt---you always feel a certain pain when you're sad---when you are betrayed or even behind r extreme happiness and success---pain is always involved---somehow---so;

It's beautiful---isn't it?

And call pain a lover and it'll give you a taste of what love---actually is.

Taehyung has never had a quarrel or fight with pain---then Taehyung doesn't know why it keeps bothering him. But pain doesn't is made for everyone. Strong or weak, no one is exempted.

The only exception however is that some people learn to hide it and live with it and some people don't---some make pain their friend and to some or most---it always remains an enemy. Always.

Taehyung might be the person to tolerate pain but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. It does---it hurts alot and right now---it hurts too much.

"Taehyung!?"

Taehyung doesn't look up at the panicked sound of his name. He's just looking at the painkillers on the floor---the pills he finally surrendered to. He took two today because the pain that came was unbearable.

And even in his dazed and troubled state, Taehyung stops shaking as soon as he feels the warmth on his face---warmth of Jeongguk's hands, cupping his face. He closes his eyes.

And Jeongguk---he fucking felt like his heart would stop and he saw his world falling when he entered the room and his eyes fell on Taehyung---in this heartbreaking state.

His heart ached for seeing Taehyung like this---he felt the pain seeing his love like this.

"Tae". Jeongguk softly says and Taehyung feels an unknown emotion bubble inside him and he opens his eyes, seeing Jeongguk close to him brings him security and he cries. He doesn't know why but he cries.

He was so confident that he'd never break down infront of anyone but kf that anyone is Jeongguk than he has no problem crying infront of him. In fact, he wants to cry his heart out, in Jeongguk's embrace.

Jeongguk panics, drags his body closer to Taehyung's and keeps wiping the tears that fall. Taehyung is still hugging his knees and rocking his body a little. Jeongguk thinks he himself will start crying.

"Taehyung. Tae---baby---". The words make Taehyung cry harder and he wants nothing but to be in Jeongguk's arms yet he can't seem to move from his place. His hands seem to lock together and caging him in his own self.

"My---my head---hurts." Taehyung utters in tears and Jeongguk moves forward, whispers Taehyung's name again and with every tear that falls, Jeongguk's heart aches. Every cry he hears, his heart cries too.

Jeongguk touches Taehyung's hand, untangles them and the moment he does, Taehyung throws himself at Jeongguk---as if being free from a cage---and the ravenette was about to hold him too though Taehyung did it himself. Jeongguk circles his arms around Taehyung as the blonde cries in his embrace, face hiding in his chest and arms loosely around his shoulders.