Chapter 12: Fuchsia

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Hey, let's go." Jeongguk taps Taehyung's shoulder. The blonde was reading the book when Jeongguk comes to him. The ravenette felt his whole shift deprived of something and it was just because Taehyung wasn't bothering him today while he was working and just kept reading the book.

Jeongguk kept looking at him from time to time and he knew Taehyung wasn't interested in the book at all. He either kept looking out of the window or kept tossing the book in his hands if not reading.

Jeongguk didn't go to him either after one time because he knew it will all be in vain. It's not like Taehyung wouldn't talk, he will---but not like his normal self, he won't be interested at all.

Taehyung looks at Jeongguk and smiles a little, getting up. He walks out of the library first and then Jeongguk---the ravenette doesn't know why he has a small smile on his lips even though he should be worried that he scared Taehyung. But seeing how worried and scared Taehyung was for him, it makes him feel so happy. Atleast he has someone who really cares for him.

But the fear and vulnerability in Taehyung's eyes scared him too, his shaking hand on him---voice stuttering, it all hurt to see.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk calls him. They are walking on the side street, the sun has set and the lights are on. Taehyung turns around and hums, looks ahead again.

"Hey." Jeongguk steps forward and grabs his wrist softly, makes Taehyung turn around. The blonde sighs and looks at him and Jeongguk finally gets to see his beautiful eyes.

"Talk to me." Jeongguk says as he pulls him closer. Taehyung smiles a little.

"About what?" The blonde says.

"Anything. Keep annoying me and keep talking about even little of things but just---don't stay quiet." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sees the desperation in his eyes.

And his words, make him feel so important and special as if he won't speak, Jeongguk's world would stop.

Taehyung doesn't know, Jeongguk's world will stop if Taehyung won't speak to him or look at him.

And everytime he looks into Jeongguk's eyes, he feels like his world has is in Jeongguk's eyes only.

"Piggyback." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk frowns for a moment and then laughs in realization.

"But I need a kiss first." Jeongguk says, smiles in amusement and Taehyung sees it in his eyes.

The blonde slowly pushes down his mask and kisses him right the next moment because they are in the street and Taehyung doesn't want Jeongguk to be uncomfortable. Even though Jeongguk has no problem because he's kissing Taehyung, that's above anything else.

Taehyung's lips touch his lips softly, their is no force on them and no urgency in the touch yet both of them feel their hearts threaten to beat out of their chests and their lips tingle with the touch.

Taehyung breaks the kiss and flutters open his eyes but stays close to Jeongguk and slowly covers his face with the mask. The crinkle of Jeongguk's eyes shows him he's smiling.

"That good?" Taehyung utters.

"Perfect." Jeongguk confesses as he caresses Taehyung's face, the action as usual makes him blush and he bites his lips---leans into the touch. Just a little of Jeongguk's touch makes Taehyung feel like it's his safe haven.

And Jeongguk loves seeing this soft and pure expression on Taehyung's face and in his eyes.

Jeongguk holds Taehyung's hand and twirls him towards his back, makes the blonde giggle softly. Jeongguk lowers a little and Taehyung jumps on his back, curling his arms around his neck as Jeongguk holds him by his thighs. Taehyung hides his face in Jeongguk's neck after taking off his hood over.