Chapter 20: Us

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung didn't want to leave for Daegu because he didn't want to leave Jeongguk alone---the ravenette refused to leave for home for Christmas holidays.

His mother called and asked if he will be home and he just told her that he'll think about it.

"I understand that you want to stay---so would that be alright if I come and see you for a day?" Lena says and Taehyung chuckles.

"You don't have to ask that mom. You can come and see me anytime you want." Taehyung replies.

"Okay, I'll see you after a week then." Lena says.

"Okay. I'll see you."

But felt bad when Taehyung told him that he's not going and he didn't have to ask the reason because he knew Taehyung didn't go because Jeongguk wasn't going.

"Stop feeling bad okay. My mom is coming here so that'll be fine and I want to spent Christmas with you and with our friends." Taehyung assures him, hugging him from side and resting his chin on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"I won't say that you must go see your parents, considering they only contact you hardly once in two months but you don't have to spend it alone either." Taehyung says and Jeongguk turns his head to look at him, the tip of their noses almost touching.

"It's going to be you and me while the rest of the University and dormitory goes on holidays." Jeongguk replies and Taehyung smiles.

"Well, I'm not asking for more am I?" Taehyung whispers and softly boops his nose with Jeongguk's.

"If we're together then we are not alone." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk holds his hand tightly, smiles sincerely and gratefully at him.

"Thank you." Jeongguk whispers and kisses Taehyung's forehead, letting his lips linger there softly and Taehyung flutters his close, moves closer to Jeongguk.

"You don't have to ever thank me Gukkie." Taehyung says and means it because that would mean that Taehyung is superior than him in a way which he is not. There is no way Taehyung would let Jeongguk ever think that because in love---they are equal and no one has an upper hand in love---it's true and pure only of both sides love eachother equally and endlessly.

Love is bound to no barriers---no limits. It's ever expanding and limitless---love is infinite.

They go to shopping separately in the next days. The Christmas was a week later and Taehyung was conflicted on what to get Jeongguk. He did brought Jimin and Hoseok presents, he'll give them when they return but he couldn't find one for Jeongguk.

Same was Jeongguk. He had no idea what to give Taehyung even though he knew almost everything he liked. He was never really good at giving gifts but he wants this to be a good one.

Taehyung wakes up to his phone ringing with notifications. He squirms in Jeongguk's hold who is holding him close to his chest. He extends his hand and grabs his phone to check the messages.

The blonde smiles as the messages form Jimin and Hoseok and even Yoongi saying merry Christmas. Taehyung didn't know Yoongi would be up so early but reading his message makes him smile widely. His mother sent him a long text about how much he loves him and wants him to be happy. She'll be coming here soon.

Taehyung turns to face Jeongguk who also flutter open his eyes because of Taehyung's movements. The blonde smiles at him as the other has one eye open and one closed.