Chapter 19: Chirping

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung's smile hasn't left his lips even for once. Now he's putting the bouquet in the basket of the bike that he will be using. He and Jeongguk rented the bike to go sightseeing all along the the Han river and the weather is Taehyung's favorite---cloudy.

And all Jeongguk cares of is that Taehyung must have a good time with  him and to enjoy the date and Taehyung's smile right now makes him relieved alot but this is just the beginning. He hopes everything goes well for the whole day.

They both feel immense excitement rush in their bodies as if they are little children who are excited to to an outing after being locked up the whole week in their house. And such little things are not just for children and if they are---then they both would gladly be called children.

Fun is not restricted to any age.

Taehyung struggles when he initiates but then gets the hand of it because he really doesn't remember when was the last time he rode a bike---or if he ever rode one. He is laughing when Jeongguk paddles faster and crosses him and Taehyung does the same but the ravenette is still ahead of him.

Then Jeongguk starts singing, his voice clear and beautiful and Taehyung is lost in its melody. His heart races and he feels the immense warmth rush in his body when Jeongguk points at him and sings;

"You are the cause of my euphoria." And Jeongguk isn't and will never be lying because there is no doubt in this---that Taehyung is the cause of his euphoria and whenever he's with him, only Taehyung matters and the rest of the world becomes meaningless.

Because Jeongguk's world is Taehyung. The beat to his heart is Taehyung. The pulse in his veins is Taehyung---

Taehyung is his first and last love and he has punished to love and cherish him forever and if he broke this promise or if it got broken, he won't be able to survive in this cruel world.

He can't lose Taehyung again. It's no less than a miracle that he got Taehyung back. Back a year ago, it felt impossible that something like this would happen and Taehyung would be his again. Jeongguk never stopped loving Taehyung but the blonde wasn't with him---he was away and he didn't remember him---nothing more could be more cruel than seeing your lover but the other doesn't remembering you---

You---your love, all the moments spent together but Jeongguk thinks he is the most luckiest person on the world because not only he got his love back, he got Taehyung falling in love with him all over again and now he has even started to remember the little of big moments they had together in the past.

It's definitely a miracle, fate being so forgiving---it's written in the starts that even after going through a painful separation---they are together again and it shows that how powerful love can be and how powerful love between Jeongguk and Taehyung is. It all happened because these two are meant to be together---forever.

And Jeongguk would always be thankful for the rest of his life. Having Taehyung by his side---as a lover, a suppor---his anchor and his the cause of his relief in distress, the reason of his calmness and a shoulder to cry on and a person to give him advices---yeah, that's Taehyung---and he hasn't changed even after losing his memories.

He felt no fear when he decided to leave without his mask today because there is nothing to fear now. He used to hide because he was alone---his Taehyung wasn't with him and without him, he can't face the world---it scares him but now that he has Taehyung with him, every fear has vanished.

Jeongguk might be powerful physically and he will and has fought for Taehyung and saved him alot because it's Taehyung's habit to get into trouble with people he shouldn't mess with.