Chapter 6: Runes

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring

Third Person POV

Taehyung wakes up with a bitchy headache and he very well knows the cause. He ate nothing. He kept waiting for Jeongguk and he gets the headache when he thinks too much about something, way too much. And he definitely was thinking about Jeongguk.

All he wants is to keep looking at Jeongguk and no one else. Taehyung has seen handsome boys on the university yet it all feels different with Jeongguk. It's like the ravenette alone is enough than others.

Taehyung thinks fantasies can come true. His did and you'll know later.

But right now, he feels like he's being hit by a hammer on his head continuously and he wants to throw up, even though he hasn't eaten anything ever since lunch yesterday.

Jeongguk always wakes up earlier than him yet he comes to class right when it's about to start. He's not here today either and Taehyung wished he was---doesn't know why.

The blonde drags his body in the bathroom with difficulty, he doesn't want to take classes at all but he's already behind---way too behind his lectures so he gets ready.

Taehyung finds Jimin and Hoseok outside the classroom and waves at them but doesn't stand with them and goes inside. He sits back, the period hasn't even started yet and he can't seem to keep his head up so he rests his head on his arms and closes his eyes. He feels like crying.

Jimin nudges Hoseok when he sees Taehyung like this as they enter the classroom.

"What if he's sick?" Jimin says worriedly.

"We should go to him----". Hoseok stops when he sees Jeongguk entering the class.

"Jeongguk!" Hoseok calls him and the ravenette looks at him. Hoseok then points at Taehyung.

Jeongguk's eyes fall on the blonde, head lowered sideways on the desk behind Jeongguk's seat. He walks towards him. He couldn't help but be worried because this morning was unusual without seeing Taehyung sitting on the same seat but not being excited and energetic.

He'd either be sitting next to Jeongguk's seat, talking animatedly with Jimin and Hoseok or Momo---Jeongguk would always see him smiling widely and beautifully. So not having able to see it today doesn't feel right.

It's not Taehyung who nudges Jeongguk from behind to annoy him today, it's Jeongguk who softly touches Taehyung's shoulder today.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk utters as he sits facing opposite on his chair. He touches back of Taehyung's hair and thr blonde flutters open his eyes, closes them again.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung smiles a little at Jeongguk's soft voice but he just wants to sleep right now.

"Sleepy." Taehyung mumbles, hides his face more in his arms and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Okay sleepy boy." Jeongguk smiles. It happens sometimes, when you sleep alot---you are lazy the whole day. Jeongguk hopes it's just sleep that is troubling Taehyung right now.

Jeongguk would've stayed like this, looking at Taehyung as long as he wants but the teacher enters and the class starts. Jeongguk looks in front but his focus is on the blonde behind him.

"Taehyung". When Taehyung hears this voice again, it's not Jeongguk's and someone's shaking him to up. Taehyung sits up, eyes fall on the seat infront of him and Jeongguk's not there.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyung looks at the person who asks this and he finds Minjun standing next to him. Taehyung squints his eyes, blinks away the blurriness.