Chapter 18: Hallelujah

Cred. Bnana_mlk

Ignore the mistakes plz :) very boring

Third Person POV

"GET BACK HERE!" Taehyung yells as he takes longer and faster steps to catch his boyfriend who was way ahead of him.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung yells again, catching the attention of people walking around them because they were on the street.

"ROOMMATE!" Taehyung yells.

"You promised." Taehyung says but Jeongguk probably couldn't hear it because he says it softly." They were going to the library and they passed the icecream van because Jeongguk purposely ran just to annoy Taehyung who was almost begging the other to stop for icecream.

Taehyung was in no mood to run after Jeongguk because he doesn't want to tire himself after attending his classes. He pouts, stops in his steps and folds his arms on his chest.

Jeongguk looks back firm time to time when he's running, enjoys teasing his boyfriend and loves it when he whines. So he also stops when he looks back and finds Taehyung standing. He chuckles.

They are really close to the library but Jeongguk will of course go all the way back with Taehyung to buy him icecream, no matter how late he gets.

Jeongguk doesn't move from his spot and now Taehyung's walking towards him and Jeongguk knows he'll have that adorable glare on his face.

And Taehyung doesn't even look at Jeongguk as he passes by him as if he isn't even standing there. Jeongguk curses because when Taehyung does that, he ignores him for the rest of the day.

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk calls but the blonde of course doesn't pay attention and keeps walking towards the library, now it's Jeongguk who runs after him.

"Hey, Tae---let's go eat icecream." Jeongguk says, eyes hopeful yet nervous as well. Taehyung doesn't stop or look at him.

"Hey, I was just playing with you. You know we can get icecream right away." Jeongguk says, almost whines.

Yeah and make me walk all the way back again. No thanks.

"You don't have to go, I'll bring it for you." And Jeongguk shouldn't have said that because Taehyung never eats icecream without Jeongguk. The ravenette bites his tongue.

"Or we can both go and---". Jeongguk stops talking when Taehyung stops kn his steps and turns to face Jeongguk, his expression blank.

"You can get---". Jeongguk is again interrupted when Taehyung grabs the strings of ravenette's hoodie and pulls them, tightly, making the hood curl on Jeongguk's face and then walks away.

Jeongguk stands there with all his face hidden---like an idiot.

Taehyung bites his lips to hide his smile and to not laugh because Jeongguk was also wearing his mask and the hood curled over his face made everything---black.

Jeongguk relaxes his hood and then walks behind Taehyung again, chuckling a little.

"You're so mean." Jeongguk utters and grabs Taehyung's arm, turning him around.

"Hey, come on. Let's go." Jeongguk says and even though Taehyung's expression is blank, his eyes are teasing. The blonde shakes his head, gets away from Jeongguk's grip and starts walking again.

"Baby, come on. I'm sorry." Jeongguk whines and Taehyung giggles but now they are right infront of the library and Taehyung's already walking inside, leaving Jeongguk pouting but oddly excited.