Chapter 3

Ben and Joe pulled into Ben's driveway. It was a tiny home but it looked cozy. Joe followed Ben into the home. "You're room is down the hall on the right." Ben addressed.
Joe sighed quietly to himself and walked into the room. He sat on the bed and stared at the floor. Thinking about what would come next, he felt very lost. It felt weird being in this strangers house, with no sign of where to go.

Eventually after thinking for about 20 minutes Joe fell asleep in the bed. He hadn't even set up so he fell asleep on a sheetless bed with no covers. Ben walked in quietly to find Joe asleep. It was cold in the room. Feeling bad for the man seeing the pain in his resting eyes he covered Joe with one of the blankets he brought in for him to use. Ben sat on the bed next to him. He just sat there, and sat there staring at him. "Wow how could someone be so graceful in their sleep." Ben whispered to himself.
****
(An hour later)
Ben woke up realizing he fell asleep on Joes bed. He then realized he had his arm wrapped around Joe and his hand was holding his. "Shit." Ben whispered to himself trying to pull his hand away without waking him. Slowly but surely Ben managed to pull his hand out of Joes. He got up and crept to the living room.

He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note just in case Joe woke up. "Dear Joe, just in case you wake up and I'm not here I went out to go get us something for lunch, Ben" Ben put down the pen and grabbed his car keys.