Chapter 11

(The next day 9:20)
There Joe was sitting at the bar waiting for Madeline to arrive. He was lying to himself. He didn't love her anymore but he didn't have a choice. Ben kicked him out for no reason and maybe he'd fall back into love with her.
Joe looked at his phone '9:25' "she should be here any minute." He told himself. Madeline walked in with open arms. "Hey Joey bear!" She hugged him tightly. Joe hugged her back.
"You look, tired." Madeline implied pretty rudely.
"You don't look too hot yourself." Joe snarked.
Madeline rolled her eyes. "Anyways, how have you been?"
Joe wasn't in the mood to conversate. "How do you think I've been?" Joe said signaling the bartender over.
"Look that's why I'm here to apologize can we not right now." Madeline asked.
Joe took a shot. "Yeah ok sorry."
Joe and Madeline were conversating until a man walked over to the two. A very familiar face. "Madeline! Babe!" the man said.
It was the guy she said she was dating and then broke up with. "Henry? I- I can explain."
Joe slammed his hand on the table. "No need to." Joe walked out of the bar. He felt himself getting dizzy. His vision was getting blurry. Then, boom, Joe fell to the floor unconscious.