Chapter 6

(3 days later)
Joe had thought about what had happened for the past 3 days. Did Ben like him back? What was that? Was there something? Every night since Joe just sat their thinking not able to sleep. Little did he know neither had Ben. Ben was very confused. 'Do I like Joe?' Ben thought to himself. They hadn't talked since either.
That moment Joe walked into the living room and they walked pass each other. "Hey, uh Joe can I ask you something." Ben said quietly.
'Oh shit.' Joe thought to himself.
"D-do you h-hate me?" Ben said trying to avoid eye contact.
"I-." Joe was too nervous to answer.
"I knew it. I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Ben started to tear up and ran into his room locking the door.
"Wait Ben, no, that's not-" Joe sat next to the door. 'He didn't mean it, I knew it, he never liked me back.'
"I understand if you never wanna see my face again Joey, I do." Ben said crying.
Joe was too nervous and shocked to say anything. He just slowly got up from the door and walked outside and got in his car.
He just sat in his car until he decided to leave.
***
(2 hours later)
Ben had cried himself to sleep. When he woke up he didn't hear anything. Absolute silence. "Joe?" Ben opened the door searching for him. Ben checked everywhere. The bathroom, Joes room, the living room, the kitchen. Ben picked up his phone to call Joe. No answer. "Hey Joe it's Ben where are you please answer me." Ben left in a voicemail.