Chapter 4

(20 minutest later)
Joe woke up with a blanket on him. "Where did this come from?" Joe asked himself as he stretched. Joe grabbed folded the blanket and put it on the bed. Joe went into the living room awkwardly still feeling fairly uncomfortable. At that moment Ben walked in with some Chinese food. "You don't mind Chinese food for lunch do you?" Ben asked.
"No, that's fine." Ben put down the bag. "This ones yours." Bens bright blue eyes went into contact with Joes. Joe smiled awkwardly scratching his head. "H-how long was I asleep?" Joe asked trying not to blush at the sight of the young man.
"Only about an hour and 20 minutes or so." Ben said casually.
"Oh, ok." Joe picked out the food out of the bag and sat at the table.

"Care if I join you?" Ben asked.
"You don't need to ask this is your house." Joe laughed.
Ben sat next to him. "So, hows life?" Ben asked trying to make conversation.
"Life is life currently." Joe said shyly.
"I can understand that I felt the same way at one point."

'Damn it Joe stop staring at him' Joe thought to himself. 'He's so handsome but I'm not gay, well at least I think so' Joe quietly got up from the table. "Excuse me." Joe said. He went into the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. Hands shaking and sweaty, face as red as a tomato, and a heart beating faster than a race car. He crouched down on the floor. 'Why are you like this?' Joe asked himself.
He started to cry. He just couldn't control it anymore. He started crying louder and louder until Ben knocked on the door.

"You ok in there?" Ben asked concerned.
"Oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you" Joe said through the door.
"No, you're not disturbing me are you ok?"
Joe opened the door slowly and hugged Ben. "I-I'm sorry I can't talk about it right now please give me some time and I'll explain everything."
Ben hugged Joe back.