Chapter 24

Ben was about to close the door as tears started to form down his cheeks until he noticed Joe trying to push away. He's not cheating what the hell is going on? Ben just peeked through. Paul started to kiss down Joe's neck as Joe sobbed in fear. Ben opened the door immediately. "What the hell! Get your hands off my fiancé you creep!" Ben punched Paul in the face knocking him to the ground. Joe fell to the floor sobbing and in shock. Paul got up wiping his bloody nose and went to swing back at Ben.
Ben grabbed Paul's wrist before I he could do anything. "Get the fuck out of my house or it ain't gonna be pretty." Ben said in the firmest tone he could. Ben threw Paul out of the door locking it and running back to Joe. He sat on the floor next to him. Joe visibly shaking and crying killed Ben. "Shhh everything is gonna be ok." Ben whispered as he cuddled him into his chest. "I-I'm sorry B-Ben d-don't hate m-me." Joe wiped some tears off his cheek.
"I would never hate you. You're safe now Joey." Joe sighed in relief. They just sat there for what seemed like forever as the storm passed.
***
*1 hour later*
Ben held Joe near him tightly as they sat on the bed. The two were probably going to be inseparable for a while after that traumatizing day. Paul had left them alone knowing he fucked up. "Do you know how much I love you?" Joe looked up at Ben managing a small smile.
"I love you more." Ben smiled back at Joe.
"No trust me, I love you more." Joe laughed. For now they were safe.
***
(The next morning)
Joe was wrapped up in all the blankets looking like a little burrito. Ben chuckled at the thought. Ben yawned as he moved closer to Joe. "Wake up sleepy head." Ben whispered in Joes ear. Joe groaned and turned over. "No." Joe kept his eyes closed and snuggled back up into his burrito blanket. "Come onnn I have a surprise for you!" Ben complained.
Joe opened his eyes. "A surprise?! This early in the morning?"
"It's 9:30 Joe." Ben laughed. Joe unwrapped himself from the gigantic burrito of blankets. "Fineeee." Joe rolled his eyes and got up.
"Um, Joe what are you wearing?" Ben laughed.
"Oh you know you like it." Joe smirked and laughed. Seriously Joe, who wears booty shorts to bed? Ben threw a shirt and sweatpants at Joe. "Put in some clothes you hoe!" Ben laughed and walked out of the room. Today he had planned a whole picnic date with Joe. It was going to be so fun. Joe didn't seem too upset about yesterday. He also planned on taking Joe to breakfast this morning. Bens mom worked at this diner and he really wanted her to meet Joe. After all, he really loved Joe and wanted to show him off every chance he got.
Joe walked out of the room in the T-shirt but still had the booty shorts on. Ben rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom. Before doing anymore he peeked his head out of the bathroom. "By the time I get out of the shower you better be out of those booty shorts!" Ben joked and shut the door.
Joe surprisingly felt really good today. Maybe it was the relief of getting all this shit off his chest? All he knew was he was safe now. Joe grabbed a cup of coffee and sat on the couch. He was in a playful mood today for some reason.
***
(20 minutes later)
Ben had just got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around himself. He was so excited to see his mom aswell. He looked at himself in the mirror combing his hair.
As for Joe he had something else planned. Definitely an odd plan but it was a plan.
Ben walked out of the bathroom. "You better be out of those-" Ben walked out to a naked Joe. Ben's jaw dropped.
"I'm out of the booty shorts." Joe laughed.

Aw shit.

I'm sorry for leaving so many cliff hangers but it's fun tkntbtkenjwrk. Anyways I want to thank y'all for 1k reads. Ily! ❤️ oh and also creds to my friend Dani for the booty shorts idea! Actually Dani the whole point of what just happened is your fault ily 😌