Chapter 17

The next morning Joe woke up to Ben staring at him. "Morning babe." Ben said.
"Morning." Joe smiled at Ben.
"This feels like a dream doesn't it?" Ben asked.
"Sure does." Joe sat up on the bed.
"I'm gonna go get some coffee want some?"
"Sure thanks." Joe went into the kitchen. His phone started to ring. 'Mr. Prenter'
"Damn it Prenter." Joe picked up the phone.
(P is P*ul J is Joe)
J: What the hell do you want?!
P: I want you babe.
J: stop calling me and most definitely do not call me babe!
P: it's not like you love Ben anyways Joe.
J: I love Ben more then you could ever imagine.
P: I bet he's not as good in bed as I could be.
Joe hung up the phone immediately. "I wish Paul would just fuck off." Joe poured the coffee into the cups.
***
"Sorry it took me a while I got a call from the boss." Joe handed Ben the coffee.
"It's fine." Ben said putting on some slippers.
"What did he call about? He never calls."
"Oh nothing major, just checking up on me. He knew we went on a date yesterday." Joe lied.
"What do you say we have Gwilym and your friend, what is it? Rami? Over so we can announce to them of our marriage?" Ben smiled and grabbed a white shirt and some black jeans out of the drawer.
"Yeah, that would be nice. Rami has been really wanting to meet you. I'll go call him after I shower." Joe kissed Ben on the cheek and went into the bathroom to shower.
***
(Later that day)
There was a knock on the door. "Coming!" Ben said rushing to the door.
"I invited Brian if you don't mind?" Ben said to Joe.
"No that's fine." Joe nodded.
Rami, Brian and Gwilym all walked in. "Hey guys!" Gwilym said giving them hugs.
"Whats the big news?" Gwilym asked.
"Joe do you want to tell them?" Ben smiled.
"Well, me and Ben are engaged!" Joe said with excitement.
"That's wonderful! I'm Rami by the way." Rami and Ben shook hands.
"We better be invited to the wedding." Gwilym joked.
"Of course you guys are!" Ben laughed.
"I don't think you guys have ever met my boyfriend before." Brian said.
"No we haven't." Joe said.
"I better introduce him real quick before it's too late and he can't come to the wedding." Brian joked.
"For sure." Ben laughed.