Chapter 23

*later that day*
Joe and Ben walked into the house and immediately fell onto the couch. They just sat there together staring at the blank, dull ceiling. Ben's mind was wandering in so many directions. Just thinking about the day, the secret Joe was hiding, the long days that were getting longer.
As for Joe his only worry was not to make Ben worry. Yes, what's going on isn't right but he didn't want Ben to stress too much. Joe felt like a burden and would only feel worse if he told him. "What ya thinking about." Ben moved closer towards Joe. The light perfectly reflecting his beautiful bright eyes. "Oh nothing really." Joe smiled.
"Liar!" Ben laughed and nudged Joe in the arm playfully. Joe laughed and threw the couch pillow at Ben's face.
"Watch it! You wouldn't hurt my precious face would you?" Ben pouted and joked.
"No never." Joe laughed and wrapped his arms around Ben.
"How's your head?" Ben asked in a soft tone. "Better. Not saying I feel great but nothing really hurts right now." Joe pecked Ben's cheek and stood up.
"I should clean up work isn't going to do itself."
"Wait, you're going back to work already?" Ben asked confused.
"Not this morning but boss is forcing me in tomorrow he's being quite the ass." Joe remarked and walked into the restroom.
"Oh ok then love you." Ben said from the other room.
"Love you too!" Joe shouted from the other room.
***
*5pm*
Most of the day was quite casual. Just sitting around, talking, cuddling, and just doing normal everyday things. Joe and Ben had forgotten about the rest of the world at this point. They were happy just being home, stress free, happy, as a couple.
***
It was getting quite dark. Rain starting to pour slowly and peacefully down the window. Joe and Ben sat by the window staring at each raindrop hitting the ground. It was peaceful, and soothing. Right behind it lightning and thunder. Joe had always been a fan of thunderstorms. As for Ben he seemed to not. As soon as the first boom arose in sound Ben screeched and his behind Joe. "You alright?" Joe laughed.
"Y-yeah just not a big fan of thunderstorms is all." Ben chuckled.
"Come here you big baby." Joe giggled and let Ben snuggle into his chest. Maybe things would go back to normal, maybe Paul would back off perhaps. All was interrupted when there was knock on the door. Ben being jumpy at the moment jumped and fell out of his chair. Joe laughed so hard he fell on the floor himself. "Can someone open the door please I'm getting soaked!" A familiar voice chuckled.
"Oh sorry!" Joe ran to the door. Phew, it was Rami. Rami ran in soaked. "I'm really sorry Rami want some tea? Anything at all?" Joe asked.
"No,no I'm fine thank you just came in to check on you." Rami smiled.
Joe and Ben both sat on the couch next to Rami. "I'm fine thank you for the thought."
***
*20 minutes later*
Joe shut the door as he waved goodbye to Rami. Ben not moving an inch still traumatized from the storm. "Ben, you're gonna survive ok? I'm right here it's just a storm." Ben blinked and jumped up to hug Joe. "Then cuddle me you little bitch." Ben whispered.
"Who said I wouldn-"
*Pound pound*
Both jumped yet again. "What the hell?" Joe walked slowly towards the door. "Ben go in the room I'll meet you there in a second." Ben gave Joe a worried glance and did as he was told. Joe opened the door not surprised when he saw Paul. Paul looked angry as hell. Redder than a tomato, eyebrows scrunching into what looked like a v shape. He just pushed past Joe. Joe shut the door scared to worry Ben.
"Get out of my house Prenter!" Joe whispered in a stern tone.
"You told him you little bastard didn't you!" Paul grabbed Joe by the collar of his shirt.
"Shush! No I didn't but you're only exposing yourself!" Joe pushed Paul off.
***
All Ben could hear in the room was what sounded like angry mumbling. Was that Paul? What was he doing here at this time? Ben just sighed sitting on the bed trying to ignore it.
***
Without any hesitation Paul grabbed Joe and kissed him on the lips intensely. Joe gasping for air screaming a small scream when he pulled away for a split second. "Shut up." Paul snickered and continued.
"What did you say-" Ben walked out before seeing his own fiancé kissing Paul.

That bastard

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hey! Look I figured out how to use the different fonts hehe. What do you guys think Bens thinking?