XII

stephany's pov

when tobi gets back he takes a seat on the sofa next to me and stares at the tv.

"so you down for a movie night?"

with a smile on my face i respond "alright bet"

tobi grabs the remote and starts switching through channels "what do you wanna watch? i'm down for anything."

immediately in my head i start freaking out. i'm the worst decision maker ever and also picking movies or choosing a song in front of people is so stressful.

i look tobi in the eyes and begin talking "how about it? then maybe in a week or two we can watch it chapter two in theaters."

he chuckles "is that your way of asking me on a date?"

i begin getting flustered "i mean if you want it to be..."

"well it's a date" he says

and with a smile on my face i respond

"it's a date"

as the it title screen begins to play tobi gets an message on his phone, quickly responds, then puts it face down and reverts his attention back to the movie.

"anything important?" i ask

"nah just a text from cal says he forgot something at my flat and needs to pick it up."

when i first woke up i could hear snickers and i could tell someone was recording me because i could see the flash even with my eyes closed.

at first i didn't understand why and then i opened my eyes

my head is on tobi's chest and tobi is resting his head on mine. we're both cuddled up on top of each other his arm wrapped around my body.

we must have fallen asleep like this

the last thing i remember is watching pennywise the clown scare eddie kaspbrak on his walk home. i'd been struggling to stay awake anyway and tobi, being the good guy he is said

"it's ok if you're tired you don't have to stay awake"

"no, tobi what type of movie night would this be if i fell asleep in the middle of the movie!"

"it's ok i promise"

it's not my fault i swear i could've stayed awake but tobi is a hard person to say no to.

then underneath me tobi shuffles

i'm so stupid i should have moved before he woke up

but a small part of me didn't want to move

cal, freezy, is the first of us to talk

"awww look at these cuties" he says with a phone in hand

tobi and i both chuckle and cal turns his phone off

cal continues talking "i didn't think i'd be interrupting anything when i came to get my crocs this is defo going in the groupchat"

———————————

HI Y'ALL

sorry it's been so long since i've last updated but hopefully it was worth the wait

and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 700 READS

it means so much and i appreciate the continuous support

much love as always❣️