XIV

stephany's pov

once i processed tobi's request i could feel my face getting warmer by the second. in order to prevent an awkward silence i respond "of course what did you want to talk about?"

tobi's eyes darted around the room and if i didn't know any better it would seem as if he's not very willing to have direct eye contact at the moment, that is until his eyes finally met mine.

staring into tobi's eyes is a spectacular feeling. it's almost as if nothing else matters on earth except me and him. the world could end and i wouldn't even notice because i was to busy being mesmerized by his chocolate brown eyes.

tobi breaks me from my trance once he begins talking "when i woke up after our little movie night last night i was pleased to find a wild steph cuddled up next to me." he said with a smirk

hold up he was pleased?! certainly i heard something wrong there's no way he was pleased to have me so close and relaxed on top of him!

tobi sighs and his expression changes; he furrows his eyebrows as if in a stare of deep thought. "i dunno, maybe that sounds weird?"

nope not at all

"i just want you to be happy that's all, when you're relaxed, so am i, which is probably why i fell asleep right next to you. anyway, i just wanted to let you know that. again, hopefully this isn't weird." he ended with a chuckle

we sat in a comfortable silence for a while. after, tobi finished talking i wanted to respond with something, anything, but i just didn't know what to say, which leads us to the present where tobi and i sit on the couch.

as usual, tobi's the first to go. "alright, that's enough of the sappy shit i'm gonna get back to recording, i'll see you later alright."

"yeah of course"

—————————————————

small little update because holy shit this book is getting so much support i love y'all❣️