XVI

stephany's pov

i went back to evie's place later that day.

plus, unlike tobi and the rest of his friends i have work monday - friday but, i hope to make some plans for the weekend.

as soon as i walked through the front door evie bombarded me with questions that i hadn't answered over her call.

after our reunion was over evie said "i've got to meet them this weekend."

the day went by pretty slow after our conversation. i didn't really do much of anything. it was basically a day filled with netflix and youtube, which is what most of my days consist of.

ever since i met tobi i started watching a lot of the sidemen and their videos and i even got evie to watch some videos with me.

quickly, i decided to shoot tobi a text.

stephany🤧
hey, thanks for letting me
stay the night :) it's was so
much fun!

tobi didn't take long to reply

tobs🧢
of course! anytime
you know that😠
excited for more fun hopefully
sometime soon

stephany🤧
definitely :) evie really
wants to meet you and the
boys

after texting tobi, i decided to treat myself for some tea at the local café. this café isn't the same as the one tobi and i went to but i personally think it's just as tasty and cozy.

once i got to the café i found myself a table at the back of the room. quietly, i scrolled through my phone and once i decided to look up for a second i spotted talia.

—————————————

mini update for y'all :)

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU FOR 2000 READS
HOLY SHIT

honestly i don't think i could thank
y'all enough the endless support
means the world to me

as always i appreciate y'all and
much love❣️