XXIV

stephany's pov

i make my way towards the set and all the guys crowd around vik. "alright guys, we should be ready in about 2 minutes so just stand by for a bit."

immediately the guys group into their own small conversations and tobi makes his way towards me. upon seeing his face i could feel my heart rate begin to increase. there's no point in having feelings for tobi, i mean, we're just friends. i can't allow myself to ruin our friendship. i just means to much to me.

tobi's voice broke my trance, "i heard a certain someone is going to be my 'wife' for the video."

i smile, "yup! you've heard right."

tobi grins, " well steph, would you make me the happiest sidemen and accompany me as my 'wife' for the next hour?"

ok, wow, how can a fake proposal make me this happy?

i let out a laugh and responded, "is this when i say 'i do' ?"

vik's voice interrupted our conversation "alright guys let's get this thing started! there are 3 stations tobi and steph on the far left, simon and jj in the middle, and harry and ethan on the far right."

everyone walked to their designated area and vik started the video.

"hey guys and welcome to the sidemen newly wed game! there will be 3 teams of two, our couples, and they will answer a series of questions to see who knows each other the best!"

"let's meet the teams," vik walked towards tobi and i and continued the intro, "first up we've got tobi and steph, to their left we've got jj and simon, and lastly we've got ethan and harry!"

if i'm being completely honest, i have yet to do anything and i'm already shitting bricks.

"for this first round can we get tobi, jj, and harry our the room please?"

—————————————————

ok hi i'm sorry but i had some fun writing this chapter i just think tobi and steph are so cute

what would their ship name be? sobi? i kinda like that ngl

any way since it's winter break i will hopefully have another update before next weekend, only problem is i have a lot of homework i wanna get done asap

which is kinda weird because i'm a big procrastinator

anyway thank you for the support
much love <3