XXV

tobi's pov

as soon as steph and i won the newly wed game i knew the guys were going to tease me about it. it's really crazy how well steph and i know each other considering we haven't been friends for very long. personally, i'm still willing to learn more about steph as long as she's willing to open up to me.

time skip ;)

a few hours after the shoot the sidemen groupchat became very active. various messages saying "TOBI CHECK THE GROUPCHAT!!!!!" and "TOBI OPEN YOUR PHONE" we're spamming me so i could assume the guys were trying to get my attention. when i finally responded back harry started a group facetime call.

i accepted the call and said, "what the hell do you guys want from me?"

harry was the first to answer my question and he excitedly said, "YOU AND STEPH ARE SO CUTE!"

"jesus bog, that was really loud, listen we're just friends." just as i suspected the sidemen have bothered me to talk about me and steph's 'relationship' even though we really don't have one.

simon was the next person in the group to harass me, "listen tob, you guys text each other all the time, freezy has sent us video evidence of you two cuddling, and she even sleeps over at your flat! how can you seriously tell us you guys are 'just friends'?"

"well simon, i tell you lot we're just friends because that's exactly what we are!"

vik quickly chimes in and asked, "so you don't have feelings for stephany?"

feelings? for stephany? of course not! she's just a friend. a very good friend. the kind of friend that never fails to make me happy. the kind of friend im always anticipating a text from and the kind of friend is do anything for.

now i just have to convince the sidemen i only think of her as a friend.

vik interrupted my thoughts, "tobi?"

"huh? oh, no, i do not have feelings for steph." i responded, but honestly i didn't sound very convincing.

——————————————

hey everyone i apologize for the late update but i've been enjoying my winter break

i do not want to go back to school y'all and i still haven't completed all my winter break work

anyway happy new year everyone i hope this next year is filled with people who make your life worth living

thank you so much for the support you show on this story it means the absolute world to me

much love everyone <3