XXXIV

steph's pov

on our way towards simon and jj's flat i couldn't stop bothering tobi about his and manny's song, destined for greatness. the song had been out for quite some time now but i hadn't properly shown him how much i loved it. until now that is.

when the song started blaring through tobi's speakers he immediately cringed. he probably didn't feel comfortable listening to his own song with me around, which, i don't really blame him for.

he made a move towards his phone, i assume time skip the song, before i stopped him.

"WOAH! what are you doing!?" i exclaimed.

tobi took a quick glance towards me before turning his head to focus on the road. smiling, he says, "changing the song."

with my best fake pout, i reply, "well don't! it's a great song."

tobi looks happy that i think so.

—time skip—

when tobi and i arrive a most of the other guys have already made it. vik, ethan, josh, and simon and jj (obviously) are all sat in the living room on their phones and chatting. harry is late, of course.

when they notice tobi and i enter they look up towards us, immediately calling out our names before getting up to greet us with hugs.

i quickly notice how its only the sidemen here and none of their other friends. this makes me worry that they're about to discuss some important business and i'm intruding. tobi, somehow, read my mind because he says, "we're not about to talk serious business. if that's what you're worried about."

my shoulders relax a little, "i really don't want to intrude."

with quick smile tobi responds, "you're not! don't worry." then, he puts his arms around me and pulls me close. that, however, doesn't go unnoticed by jj who does a small whistle and says, "man like tobi!" before chuckling to himself.

harry arrives about 15 minutes later.

everyone looks up from their phones as josh stands up and starts talking. obviously, filling his role as "dad" and "most responsible" of the group.

"alright everyone, where do we wanna go?"

that sentence confuses the shit out of me. where do we wanna go? they're planning a trip? even though tobi assured me there would be no business talk, in the back of my mind i was expecting josh to bring up the funds they had to spend for the next sidemen sunday. nope. they were just planning their next holiday?

tobi noticed my confusion. "the guys and i want to plan a fun trip. we're going to invite all our mates and just go out on a nice getaway."

my lips formed an o shape before turning back to josh.

that's when unexpectedly, jj yells "IBIZA!" with a laugh and everyone, excluding me, turns toward him and says no. them all laughing along with him.

after a lot of arguing and laughing the sidemen finally came to a decision.

————————————————

hey y'all !!!

been kinda enjoying writing recently sooo😳

y'all honestly when i be writing some of the shit tobi and steph do it makes me feel so🥺

i literally WISH i could have what they have

anyway THANK YOU FOR READING
much love <3