XXX

steph's pov

after our date night, tobi and i started texting everyday. we already spoke quite often but, we just grew closer after the date. we even started hanging out through out the weekdays and saturdays became our thing. i even became more familiar with the sidemen and all of their friends.

to be honest, the entire situation was totally surreal. i mean, tobi's a great guy and i really like him. i even started bringing evie with me whenever i went to see all the guys. although, i did bring her on a saturday. she insisted she met the guy i was spending so much time with. i'm pretty sure she gave tobi the classic best friend talk, ya know, warning him he better not break my heart or whatever comes in between. but i can tell she likes him to, in a friend way of course.

not to mention tobi has been showing a bit more affection. occasionally, while we're walking together or sitting next to each other while we're out tobi will place his arm around my shoulder and pull me close. whenever he does it i can feel my stomach ignite into flames.

i know the other sidemen sometimes tease tobi about us, but i really don't mind. in fact, i find it cute how they egg tobi on. but alas, he hasn't made any other significant moves other than the occasional extra long hug or the ever so slight move towards my hand.

he's never really held it though.

anyway, it's been almost 2 months since the date, which is a pretty long time if you ask me and the more i hang out with tobi...... the more i sorta wish he'd ask me to be his girlfriend. but the more i think about it, the more i realize tobi doesn't have to ask me out. i mean, i could always ask him. no ones telling me not to.

but, like i always do, i started overthinking and second guessing myself.

what if i'm moving to fast?
maybe he doesn't feel the same way....
what if i ruin everything?

like i always do.

this time though, i'm not going to let my thoughts ruin my chances of something nice.

something more.

i mean, i deserve more , or at least that's what i tell myself. tobi can't make these sudden moves without feeling the same way right?

——————————————————

welcome to aaliyah's inner thoughts as things between her and tobi progress

i hope you guys have been enjoying the story and i hope you guys like my writing

i've never been much of a writer so why in the hell i decided to write a fanfic is beyond me

but anyway again i hope you guys enjoy

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS ILY ALL SO MUCH

much love <3