XXIX

stephany's pov

tobi and i's date mainly consists of laughing, stupid questions, and eating. to be honest, it reminds me of the first time we met and tobi took me to the café. that almost feels like a lifetime ago.

the more i listen to tobi speak, the more i can feel myself begin to notice and love the small things. like how when tobi mentions his friends and family his face glows. not to mention when i look into his eyes i can feel how genuine he is and how he really is such a sweet guy.

i really like him.

another thing i noticed is that tobi's a really passionately guy. when he speaks on things he truly believes in his whole demeanor changes. it's quite endearing really.

and i really like him.

his eyes widen as he looks up at me, "so, how are you liking everything so far?" the question originally catches me off guard. surely he can't be serious? anything other than 'i love it' would be the wrong answer.

i look back at him, "i love it tobi," he smiles, "no guys ever gone this all out for me before..."

"well i'll proudly take the first spot."

we sit in a comfortable silence for a few seconds before filling the once quiet space with laughter once again.

tobi's a real romantic.

————————————————

hey y'all😳

i'm back with another update made especially for the best readers on wattpad

i must be more inconsistent than harry at this point but i still like to think i'm a little better than him

i just wanted to post and say i love y'all and to STAY SAFE

especially if you're immunocompromised i'm in the same boat as you and i feel for you

anyway thank you guys for reading my book🥺

the first chapter is about to hit 1k reads and i cannot thank you guys enough

you're all amazing

much love💞