2 (rewritten)

Friday-
Richie was never one to care about looks, especially his own, he let his curls live their wildest dreams, but today, today was different, he wore black jeans, a chain, which hung from his hip, and a t-shirt, much different from his usual basketball shorts, he was sort of gross looking normally, and his attempts to look better worked, as Richie and his two friends, go threw the halls girls and boys alike watch Richie, but none of them mattered to the boy, it was one hypochondriac who stood out to him, Eddie watched the taller boy like a hawk as Greta Bowie walked up to the boy, and he continued to watch as Greta spoke, "Hey Richie..", "Greta.", Richie tries to walk past her but she gets back in the way, "Do you need something... or?", "Well.." she twirls her hair, "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to maybe go on a date sometime?", "Yeah, no thanks." Richie finally gets past her, walking past Eddie, he looks over, scanning the boy, up and down, before meeting his eyes, "Hi Eddie." He smiles, "Hh-hi.." he leaves the boy speechless, soon joining his friends, "Hey Richie.", "Ri-Richie you-you've b-b-been hanging ou-out with e-e-Eddie?", "Eddie Kaspbrak? Yeah, we went ice skating with Bev, mike, and Ben.", "You hung out with Ben? Quarterback Ben? Is that even your scene?" Stan rambles, "Since when did we have a scene?- no one says anything to anyone else-", "W-who else do we h-hang out wit-with?", "Billium do not interrupt me. Anyways, Eddie's tutoring me- also Greta asked me on a date." The other two boys burst out laughing, "You know Eddie is bills neighbor.." stan says as they start walking, "Eddie Kaspbrak- hypochondriac Eddie Kaspbrak lives in THAT house?" Richie exclaims, referring to the dirty dusty old house next to bills, "H-his m-moms too fat to c-clean it.. and t-t-to-to scared for he-him to.", "I have to get to calculus." Stan kisses bills cheek, "B-babe we-were in public..", Stan rolls his eyes before walking off, the bell rings soon after, the two other boys make their way to math class, Richie watches Eddie, who was wiping down his desk, Eddie looks up, smiling widely, Eddie returns it, Richie sits in the same chair he does every day, watching Eddie with a slight smile.

Friday-
"-Wait so you've never been out of Derry?!" Bev shouts with disbelief, a French fry in her hand, waving around, "I mean no, not really, other than for my mama's funeral, it was in California." Richie responds, "Oh my-! We should go on a trip-", "What-", "We should go on a trip- During winter break..", "No- Beverly that's in.. 2 weeks! Not enough time to plan a trip.", "What-no that's plenty of time.", "Definitely plenty of time." Eddie sits next to Richie, across from Stan, who was next to Bill, "Where would we even go..?" Richie sips his drink, "New York City.", "What-what what about money? I'm broke.", "My rich aunt, Richard don't you think I haven't figured this all out." Bev raises her eyebrows, "Winter break?", "Winter break, it'll be fun, Bill, stan you two in?", "Totally, right Bill?", "Huh? Y-Yeah." Bill smiles, "Ok. I'm in.", "Yes!" Bev cheers, Eddie grabs Richie's hand with a smile, "This is gonna be so fun!" He says to the curly-haired boy, Richie smiles widely back, lunch continues, but Eddie doesn't let go of Richie's hand, he couldn't, it wouldn't feel right if he did, instead he looked at it, the way Richie's hand grasped his, the other boy had a tattoo, what looked like a stick and poke, a nirvana smiley face, everything about Richie felt dangerous to Eddie, and Eddie... Eddie liked it.

Friday-
"Do you like him?" Stan asks out of nowhere, "What?" Richie asks, continuing down the street, driving his best friends home from school, "S-s-see I- told y-you!", "First off, I don't know if I like Eddie or not-", lie, "And second, which house..", "Mine!" Stan shouts Richie continues straight, turning at the next stop sign, "B-bye Richie, see y-y-you Monday!", "Goodbye Richie." They both get out, Richie yet again speeds down the road He's sped down since the day he got his license, every day, the same thing, even most weekends, No Richie didn't like change, but maybe he needed it, 'Change'.

Saturday-
"Richard get me a beer!", A shout sends Richie out of his thoughts, he rushes out of his room and down the stairs, into the kitchen, grabbing his father a beer, and handing him it, before rushing back into his room, 'fat bottom girls' by Queen playing from his radio, the boy crawls into his window frame, lighting a cigarette, taking a drag and releasing it from his lips, he soon notices a small boy walking across the street, soon realizing it was Eddie Kaspbrak, he jumps from his window, cigarette in hand, quickly walking towards him, "Boo!" He shouts, Eddie yelps, grabbing his chest, "Jesus Christ Richie!", Eddie's anger makes the lanky boy laugh, "Those things kill.", Eddie takes Richie's cigarette, squishing the burning Tobacco under his shoe, "Watcha doing in these parts of town cowboy?" Richie asks with a southern accent, "Bill said you live down this street.", "You were looking for me?" Richie knits his eyebrows together, "Yes, Yes I was, I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch at the diner.", Richie smiles, "Yeah.. let me go get my car keys.", he walks in through the front door, "Hey dad I'm gonna go have lunch with a friend.", "Does it look like I care?", Richie doesn't respond, only grabbing his jacket and keys, before leaving again, signaling Eddie to his car, the boy looks both ways before running across the street, and to the passenger side of Richie's car, the two get in, "Shall we?", "We shall..."...