EPILOGUE

It's scary how two people can fall in love, isn't it?

To wanna spend every second of your life with someone, the good, the bad, the pretty, and the ugly.

BEVERLY MARSH;

Soon after the 5 of them moved to New York Bev broke up with Ben and then met up with Max again, who was going to art school, she has her own apartment and after 7 months of dating Bev moved in with her, Max proposed to Bev after 2 years of them living together and got married the following summer, they adopted 2 cats, a black one and a white one, named mike and ben, they moved into a new apartment a little bit after adopting their cats, After 2 years of marriage the two girls started talking about having kids, so they adopted one, and Max got a sperm downer and had twins, the boy they adopted was from Japan and was 12 when they got him, the twins were one boy and one girl, named Milo and Mela.

STAN URIS AND BILL DENBROUGH:

The two boys lived at Richie's a little bit longer than they wanted, but stan had to find the perfect apartment for the two, but as soon as he found it they moved out, Bill started writing a book, yet he could never end it so it sat in his drafts, Stan spent most of his time looking over his plants, and his pet bird, Richardo, they never had kids, but they did adopt an elder cat named Georgie, Bill proposed to stan, they got married two years later, At the age of 83 stan became ill and died later that year, Bill died a year later due to a broken heart.

BEN HANSCOM:

When benny boy arrived at college he met a beautiful girl named wendy, they hit it off really fast, and later that year wendy became pregnant, she dropped out, but ben finished with a degree in architecture, the family of three later moved to Australia and ben built an empire, earning millions of dollars, they got married after 7 years of dating, they both died at a old age, and their son, Eddie, took over the business.

MIKE HANLON:

After mike finished school, he moved to Florida and bought a bunch of land, he started a cruelty-free farm, where he let the animals roam wild, and when they died he would sell the leather and freeze the meat, selling some as well, he never met anyone, but he did take a 13-year-old boy under his wing, he taught the boy everything about farming and letting the animals live happy lives, mike started to develop bone cancer at age 97, and died a year later.

RICHIE TOZIER AND EDDIE KASPBRACK:

And finally, Richie and Eddie, soon after Stan and Bill moved out, they downsized, to a much smaller 2 bedroom apartment in SoHo, It was hard for them at first, learning to live together, and frankly be by each others side 24/7, Richie released his first solo album, which reached number one worldwide, Eddie ended up going to school for business, and a year after graduating he started a record store in Brooklyn. The day Richie proposed it was the best day ever...

"Take your hands off my eye's Richie I don't know where they've been!" Eddie whines, "They've been up your ass-" "Shut up." They two argue as they walk on what Eddie felt like grass, "Ok keep them closed." Richie releases the boy's face, getting on one knee, he takes a deep breath before saying, "Ok open your eyes.", Eddie falls to the ground at the sight, "Richie! no- me? no- Richie no!" The boy sits on his butt crying, "Me? Are you sure?" he asks, "One hundred percent." Richie starts to tear up, "Yes of fucking corse!" he hugs the boy, kissing his cheek over and over again..

They invited all of the losers to their wedding, the ceremony was beautiful, the after-party was chaotic, 2 years after they got married they adopted 2 kittens, a boy, and a girl, the girl named maggie, after Richie's mother, and the boy named Frank, after Eddie's father, Richie released a few more albums after his first, at age 49 Eddie was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and he died 7 years after, Richie killed himself a couple months later, being without the boy he loved just wasn't an option.

And that was, Maybe if we were different.

A/N

That was it, I really enjoyed making this book, honestly, one of the most favorite I've made, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading this, I never expected it to get anywhere, I love you all. :)

My other reddie book: LOVERS- reddie + a little Stenbrough