23

Richie woke up with a headache that morning, "Finally you son of a bitch, Beverlys aunt is in the hospital, we need to leave as soon a possible." Stan says right away, "What? Hell no I'm not leaving." Richie spits back, the air was heavy and you could tell what was about to happen, "Than go get your fucking shit and stay." A sweet voice speaks from the door way, it was eddie, "Hurry before I throw it out the window." He continues sitting on the bed, Richie gets up hiding his tears, he walks to his shared room, and packs his things, leaving a sweatshirt on the bed, in case eddie ever missed him, he than walks to Bevs room, crys to the 3 of them before saying goodbye, he finally walks down stairs, and walks to the only friend his knows, a small apartment written on his hand with the name 'Connor bowers' written under it.

"Well you can stay here for as long as you want." Connor rubs the crying boys arm, "Thank you s-so much." Richie hugs the curly haired boy.

"Come on Eddie just say sorry to him." Bev begs, "No, if he wants to say, than let him stay." Eddie says packing his bag, "We can't leave him here." Stan groans, "Were leaving him here, if he wants to come back to Derry, he can get a taxi, end of this conversation." Eddie replies in a serious tone, basically telling everyone to fuck off, everyone gets their bags moments later, and checks out, before packing up the car and driving out of the city.

A/N
Hello everyone, this is a very short chapter, but don't worry, next chapter will be 2,000+ words, and 7 months in the future, it's all for character development, they will come back better than ever......Stay tuned.