22

(It's Saturday for reference 2 days before they leave)

A/N big thanks to hamham1O1 for help with this I had a little writers block so thank you very much :))

Eddie wakes up around 4am, to the sound of crying, he looks around, Richie isn't in bed, Eddie lays back down, he wants to help Richie but he knows he just needs time, 10 minutes later Eddie feels the bed dip down, small sniffles come from the tall boy, Eddie turns over and throws his arm over the boy, "Baby what's wrong?" Eddie asks with a raspy voice, "I-i-I don't know." He crys, "That's okay." Eddie pulls the tall boy close to his chest, whispering sweet nothings in the boys ear, until eventually they both fall asleep.

"Eddie wake up" Richie whispers, the morning was early, and Richie was hungry, "No...." the boy whines, "Were gonna go get coffee come on." Richie shakes him, "Fine." He huffs and gets up, putting in richies sweatpants as they were 'More comfortable', and a loose shirt, Richie thought the boy looked adorable, Richie grabs his hand and they walk out, everyone was still asleep so they go alone, they get in the elevator going down before walking out of the hotel, it was raining, and you could see your breath, they walk two blocks away to a cafe called 'the doughnut project', they walk in ordering 2 iced black coffee, and 2 peach scones, sitting near a window, They silently eat, "We're leaving tomorrow." Eddie speaks, "You excited to go home?" Richie chuckles, "Just a little homesick." Eddie smiles, richie looks at the boy in admiration, feeling open, they finish they're meal, and walk back to the hotel, "Eddie, can I talk to you?" Richie sits on the bed nervously, "Of course you can." Eddie smiles warmly, "S-so last night wh-when I was crying.." Richie stops taking a break to breath, "I had a-" a knock interrupts the pair, "Come on sluts we're going to walk around the city." Stan barges in, "Give us a minute would ya?" Richie rolls his eyes, "Come on." They grab jackets and walk out, the group is standing in the hall waiting for them, "We going or not?" Richie asks clearly annoyed, "We've been waiting for you two lovers." Stan spits, Richie gives him a look and they all walk into the night.

It's about 5:00pm when they get back, Richie and eddie sit on their bed clearly exhausted, "So, what did you want to tell me earlier?" Eddie asks with a sweet voice, "Oh uh- it's not important." Richie shouts him down, "You don't have to hide it I'm here for you." Eddie bugs, "It's nothing eddie drop it." Richie says more serious, "Why can't you just tell me-" "Eddie drop it." Richie looks at the boy straight in the eyes, "Richie-" "I'll be back-" "No don't go-" "Eddie I just need time." They argue back a forth, Richie gets up, "Richie-" "Omg eddie just give me time." Richie finally breaks, "You've been acting weird all day and now this?" Eddie sasses back, Stan and Bill were listening from their room, "R-Richie finally took off his mask." Bill whispers to stan, "I just need to get away for a second Eddie, it's nothing against you, I just- don't wanna be here right now." Richie says in the door way, "Fine, go, but don't come back in here, Bev will be asleep in your spot." Eddie gets up pushing Richie out of the door, locking it after the tall boy is out, Richie sighs, he walks to the stairs taking out a cigarette and lighting it once he's out of the building, he walks around, the night still young times of people out, Richie is looking at his roughed up combat boots, relying on others getting out of the way for him, he bumps into someone Richie falls to the ground, he looks up seeing a curly blonde-ish haired boy looking back at him, "Oh god I'm sorry I wasn't looking." The boy helps Richie up, Richie is memorized by the boys blue eyes, "N-No it's my fault I wasn't paying attention either." Richie chuckles, "You look rough, just broke up with someone?" The boy asks, "We got in a fight." Richie rubs his neck, "Come on I'll buy you a drink." He drapes an arm over Richie, "B-But I'm not old enough to drink." Richie says, "Me neither, my cousin owns the place- oh I'm Connor by the way, Connor Bowers." He replies with a giggle, a lump forms in Richie throat, "B-Bowers?" Richie stops moving along, "Yeah- Oh did you know Henry or something?" He asks, "Y-Yeah I did. I'm Richie Tozier." Richie replies mouth drying up, "Tozier, I like that name, now come on, we shall get this-" "boy." "This boy off your mind." He draps his arm back over Richie, Richie smiles and walks along, chain smoking as they walk along.

Richie gets back to the hotel drunk and high, he tries to get into Eddie and his shared room but it's looked, so he goes to stan and bills room, knocking and waiting for someone to answer, "Richie! Nice of you to join us-" Stan grabs the boy by his collar, "Ow! What the hell!" Richie screeches, "Eddie has been crying for hours what did you do to him!" Stan shouts, "Nothing all I did was go out." Richie slams himself on the small couch that was by the window, "You smell like weed-" "Richie you smoked weed! I thought we were gonna quit!" Bill interrupts, "I did- but now I un-gave it." Richie gets comfy on the couch, "Ugh! Tomorrow your talking to him." Stan grunts, "Yeah yeah okay- go suck a dick." Richie says sleepily, "I would but your here." Stan replies with a attitude, "Your fixing this by the time we leave." Stan says laying next to bill, "Yeah sure." Richie replies before falling asleep.

A/N
Ok so I know it took a long time and I'm so sorry, but what do you think about Connor? Anyone else you'd like me to add in?