20

"Ok but what if-" "Ben you can't jump off the Empire State and survive." Stan argues, they all laugh, Richie gets a phone call, "Uh I'll be back." Richie says, he gets up and walks away, he's only had this phone for 3 weeks, who is calling him?, "Hello?" He speaks, "Hey Richie it's will-" "How'd you get my number?" Richie interrupts the boy, "Uh Beverly told me." Richie can tell hes lying, "Oh ok than what's up?" He ignores his feeling, "I was wondering, If you'd like to hang out sometime?" Will asks, "Um, I'm not sure." Richie replies, "Oh come on rich, We can hangout, and than maybe do something a little risky-" "I have a boyfriend." Richie is quick to say, "Forget about your boyfriend." Richie cringes at wills subduction, "Will I knew you for 1 day, it's over, I love Eddie not you." Richie hangs up, and walks back to the group, "Who was t-t-that?" Bill asks, "Bev did you give Will my number?" Richie knits his eyebrows together, "No." Bev answers, "Why was it will?" Eddie asks, you can tell he's jealous, "Yeah he was trying to get me to hang out, than he said to 'forget' about you, I said that I love Eddie not him." Richie tells the group, Anger bubbles up in eddies stomach, "Where is this sun of a bitch staying ill kill him." Eddie says, taking back the group, "Wow wow calm down Ed's." Ben says, "Don't call me that!" Eddie snaps, "Hey baby calm down." Richie soothes the boy, "No Richie who does he think he is?!" Eddies fist bundle up, "Eddie calm down." Richie grabs his hands, "Why don't you guys go cool down." Stan suggests, Richie helps Eddie up and they start strolling down the concrete, "I don't get it, he knows we're together, why would anyone do that to another person." Eddie says, "I don't know Eddie, don't let it over power you." Richie holds the boys hand, "I don't want him, I only want you." Richie says softly, his blush vibrant in the white background, "Promise?" "Promise.".

"What should we get for lunch?" Stan asks the group, "We have a choice?" Richie jokes, Eddie nudges him, "How about Chinese?" Eddie suggests, "Yes." Stan agrees, they spot a restaurant with 'Chinese buffet' on a neon sign in the front, they walk to it, all getting food and sitting down, Eddie doesn't get anything only a soda, "Why didn't you get anything Eddie?" Richie asks, "No reason, just not hungry." He says, Richie ignores it and keeps eating, an hour in their all finish, Stan pays and they all leave, Richie and Eddie trail behind, "Now Tell me, why didn't you get anything to eat?" Richie whispers loud enough for only Eddie to hear, "Ugh if only you'd looked at those plates, crusty food and smudges all over the-" "I get it." Richie smiles making the small boy feel safe, "Hey Stan mind if we go to Starbucks real quick?" Richie finds the closest chain restaurant, "Ugh fine we'll be getting ice cream right there." Stan points across the street, they start walking across the road, as Eddie and Richie walk into the Starbucks, "What you want boi?" Richie says with a southern accent, "Um, A chocolate croissant?" Eddie says, they start walking into the line, only taking a few minutes as they were on a less popular street, "Welcome to Starbucks how may I take your order?" The man asks, Richies eyes focus on the rainbow flag pin on his apron, "Nice pin, Can I please have- wait what do you want again babe?" Richie asks Eddie, "Can I get a Chocolate croissant please?" Eddie chuckles, "Of corse, Can I get a name for that?" The cashier asks, "Eddie." Richie responds, "Alright your order will be out right over their." He points to an area down the bar, they wait patiently for eddies food, "Eddie." Eddie grabs his food and they hurry out the door, "Come on I want Ice cream too-" Eddie smiles grabbing richies hand and dragging him across the street, They stand next to the group in line, Eddie eats his croissant, "Isn't it too cold for ice cream?" Richie says, "It's never too cold for ice cream, what can I get yall?" The cashier asks, "Um 2 Chocolate vanilla swirl with cookie crunch please." Stan orders for bill and him, "Can I get mango sherbet." Ben says, "Make that 2." Mike says, "Can I get the strawberry milkshake." Bev orders, "Oo can I get rocky road?" Eddie says, "Alright anything else?" The cashier asks, "Um can I get Neapolitan." Richie says, "Ok is that all?" She asks one more time, "Yep, yall go sit down." Stan says, the group sits at and empty table and start talking, Stan comes back with ice cream 2 at a time, "Ugh this is so good." Eddie moans, "Heavenly." Bev agrees, "Eh it's okay." Richie jokes, "Guys guys hear me out, Let's go to a different burrow." Ben throws it out there, "The night is still young, we have a 30 minute walk back home, We'll grab the car and go to ummm-" "Queens." Eddie finishes, "Yeah let's go to queens." Stan agrees, "Hopefully we'll see Spider-Man." Richie says, "Rich he's not real." Bill pats the boys back, "Gasp" the boy reply's, they all break into laughter, "Wait what even is in queens?" Eddie says, "Uh Spider-Man duh" Richie jokes, "OO THE MUSEUM OF MOVING IMAGE!" Stan says excitedly, "The what?" Ben says, "The museum of moving image." Stan says again, "Like movies and stuff?" Bev asks, "Exactly." Stan reply's, "Hurry up and eat so we can go!" Stan hurry's everyone, they all eat slower, but speeding up when they get a death stare, Stan basically runs down the street rounding corners so quickly, getting in the car faster than everyone and picking them up a block away, "To queens we go!"

A/N
Sorry it took so long