29- Finale Part 1.

Richie woke up a couple hours before everyone else, feeling euphoria with his life, although he did miss New York, he's around his friends, the sunrise beaming threw the windows is what woke Eddie up, he groans sitting up and stretching, he looks over for Richie but the boy is no where to be found, moments later he walks chugging a smoothie, "Good morning Eddie." he kisses the boys cheek, "Morning." he lays back down, Richie sets his glass down and lays next to the smaller boy, Eddie fits himself In the tall boys arms, 'I kept it down' Richie thinks, Eddie digs his face into Richies neck, his hot breath giving Richie chills, Eddie notices and gets closer, Richies hand grips Eddie's forearm, Eddies lips graze the boys neck, following up his neck to his lips there he places a soft kiss, Richie bites the boys bottom lips, Richies hands find their way to Eddies hips, he pulls the boy closer, kissing him as he does, they tangle their legs together wanting more of each other, Eddie moves his body, now on top of Richie, sitting on his groan, he softly grinds giggling into the kiss, Richie moves his hands under the small boys shirt, Eddie moves his hands down his own body, attempting to touch himself, Richie grabs to boys hand, still kissing each other, "Hold on." Richie pulls back, he grabs his phone and a speaker, putting music on the full volume before locking the door and coming back to bed, Eddie throws himself back on Richie, connecting their lips longing for his taste, "God your so hot." Eddie moans out, was this really happening? "I need you Richie-" The boy says breathily, The tall boy smirks, he lifts up Eddie shirt taking it off completely, he waits for a second admiring the boys body, his ribs could be slightly seen, his skin was tan, and he had tiny white lines on his upper arm, "You're gorgeous." Richie breaths out, they continue to kiss, Richie sits bringing Eddie with him, he lays the boy on the bed, both ready for what was about to happen, sex. 

it was beautiful.

everything about it.

the way Eddie moans. 

the way he looks at Richie, with love, not lust. 

it was all beautiful. 

The two sit in bed cuddling in their birthday suits, "We should probably take a shower." Eddie giggles with a raspy voice, The smaller one is first to move, but as soon as he stands up he falls, "You've broken me." he says from the floor, covered in sheets, Richie breaks out in laughter, "I'm not laughing that hurt." The small boy whines, Richie gets off the bed cooing at the small boy, before grabbing a towel, picking the boy up bridle style and taking him to the bathroom, he turns the water on scalding hot before setting the small boy in the front of the bath, and he sits in the back, Eddie lays back on Richie's chest, the heat feeling amazing on his hips, "Let's talk about New York." Eddie says, "What about it?" Richie mumbles, "How about we go back to derry early, pack up my stuff, and we can move to New York, Bev, Bill, and Stan will come when summers over." Eddie proposes, Richie thinks for a second, "I do have an apartment waiting for me.." Richie reply's, "But when?" he continues, Eddie shrugs his shoulder, they sit in silence before Eddie gets up, stating the water was cold, Richie follows the boy, they both get dressed, and Richie helps Eddie into the dining room, "Man Richie really packing isn't he-" Stan says making Bev choke on her food, Stan points to the girl, "That's what Eddie was doing-" "Dude!" they all burst out laughing, they all go silent as an excited scream fills the room, Mike comes running in, "I got accepted into Cal state!" he shouts, everyone jumps up giving him a hug, "Dude that's amazing!" Richie smiles widely, "When are you gonna head out there?" Bev asks after everyone chills down a little, "That's the thing...I have to leave tomorrow, so I have to go back to Derry today." He says sadly, "Perfect timing, Eddie and I are moving to New York.." Richie says, "Perfect timing-" "Stan no-" "Bill Denbrough-" "Stan no stop I can't omg-" Bill freaks out as Stan gets on one knee, "Will you accept this promise ring?" The Jewish boy asks, "Oh thank god fuck yes!" Bill attacks the boy in a hug, Eddie squeals in excitement, Richie starts to tear up, "They grow up so fast." he wipes a tear, "Shut up.." Stan giggles, "UH- Perfect timing ben and I are dating-" Bev says as she runs away, "That was...unexpected." Eddie speaks. "Very.".