12

Eddie was the one shaken awake the next morning, "Eddie wake up." Richie says, "I-I'm awake." The small boy sits up very fast, "It's 6am we need to get dressed." Secretly Richies been up since 3:00am, "Okay." The boy sighs, standing up and walking to their shared closet, looking around, Richie notices quickly getting up and pushing past the boy and grabbing one of his sweatshirts, "Here." Richie smiles, "Thank you." Eddie whispers slightly nervous, Why was he nervous? He slept in the boys bed, he kissed the boy, Richie grabs clothes for himself and goes to the bathroom to change, to give Eddie privacy, once he comes back he sees Eddie dressed in his oversized sweatshirt and black sweatpants, sleeping on the bed, a beep awakes Richie from watching the sunrise dance across eddies face, "Eddie wake up Bevs here." Richie wakes the boy, the boy sits up and rubs his eyes, "Go to the car I'll carry everything down." Richie says, Eddie silently agrees and gets up walking out of the door, Richie smiles at the boy and grabs both suitcases, Richie wouldn't dare to put his camera in the overfilled suitcase, so he hung the strap over his neck, he drags the luggage down the stairs and out into the cold morning, mike takes the bags, and Richie closes the door locking it and walking to the large suv, crawling to the back, where a sleepy Eddie sits surrounded by large blankets slowly falling asleep, as soon as Richie sits down Eddie lays his head on the boys shoulder and cuddling his arm, soon falling asleep, "Were gonna stop in Portland for food." Bev informs them as she starts to drive away, about 30 minutes in Richie falls asleep, dreaming of the beautiful city they were gonna be in.

"No! That's unhealthy!" The whole shopping trip was filled with the others putting candy in the basket while Bev and Eddie take them out, replacing them with healthy food, by the end of it richie had secretly filled half a basket with unhealthy food, while Eddie filled another with healthy food, "Wow only $134" Bev says while swiping her card, "Were only gonna be in the car for another 7 hours do we really need this much food?" Mike sighs, "Yes yes we do." Richie says pushing the now joint cart out of the store, "No we really don't." Eddie scoffs, they throw the groceries in the car and all get in, they throw each other different food, Eddie eating a pre-made salad, Richie a box of cheese ITs, Bill eating a bag of potato chips, Stan eating m&ms, Mike eating vegan rice cakes, Ben eating a rotisserie chicken (idk protein?), and Bev slowly snapping on carrots, their many random snacks scattered across the van, as night starts to fall and Bev gets tired, they decide to stop at a hotel in new haven Connecticut, they get 2 rooms, Eddie, Richie, Bev and Ben, in one, Stan Bill and mike, in the next, "Damn This place is nice." Richie notes as they walk into their room, "Yeah." Bev says tiredly, they all put their suitcases in the corner of the rooms, and lay down, quickly falling asleep, dreaming of their adventures tomorrow.

The boys sit in the back of the car, eating their McDonald's and drinking coffee, "Guys we're in New York!" Bev says excitedly, they all look around as the town passes, Eddie breaths out, currently they were driving threw an area called eastcheaster, it was a suburban town, houses white and brown, they were taking the 1 down and getting off in little Italy, most of their snacks were gone by that last afternoon, so it would be a perfect time to eat since their check in would be at 12:00pm, and right now it was 8:00, The continue down the highway the area starts to get less Derry looking, and more big city looking, the occasional big building, it would be an hour before they would be in little Italy, so they passed the time, "Eddie?" Richie whispers, "Mmm?" The boy hums in reply, "Do you wanna go on a date? Like a real date, not like the diner." Richie asks boldly, "Of course Rich." Eddie smiles, "Really?!" Richie sits up, "Yeah really." Eddie giggles, "I was expecting you to say no." Richie says and grabs his phone searching up 'top places to go on a date in new York', "Richie, why don't we just go to Central Park." Eddie states grabbing the boys face, holding it away from the device, "Good. That's number four." Richie turns off his phone, Eddie chuckles and releases the boy from his grasp, they start to cross over a bridge, into a huge city, "Look it's the World Trade Center!" Mike points out, Richie quickly snaps a photo as he's been doing this whole ride, they continue down the streets, seeing different landmarks that their little town blues were drawn to, the beautiful buildings lining the streets as hundreds of people hustle threw, this is what Eddie has dreamed of all his life, he wanted to have a place here, have a high paying job, a cat, a.... well a significant other, eddies never really has his eyes set on a girl or boy, right now he's just wants Richie, they all sit in the car for another 45 minutes holding small conversations, Richie snapping pictures of virtually everything, it was all so beautiful to him, Bev basically speeds into an open spot about a block from where Stan had picked them to eat, "Okay before we get out everyone make sure you have on a jacket, gloves, and a beanie." Eddie says while putting his on, "Yes mom!" Mike chuckles, Eddie tips Richies outfit with a black beanie and kisses his cheek, once there all ready they step out onto the streets, the cold air hitting there faces, so this is what it's like? To be in a place you love.

A/N
THANK YALL SO FUCKINH MUCH FOR 200 READS LEGIT 3 DAYS AGO I WAS SAYING THANKYIU for a hundred I love y'all thank you!!!!