28

'Sunflower Sunflower, my eyes want you more than a melody Let me inside, wish I could get to know you Sunflowers sometimes keep it sweet in your memory I was just tongue-tied.' Richie writes in his song journal, humming a melody as he does, "Richie, help me make breakfast." Eddie comes into the room, sitting in front of Richie who was sitting on the bed, it got pretty cold last night, Eddie woke all of them up and said they were gonna get hypothermia, Richie sets his book down and grabs the smaller boy dragging him to the kitchen, "So what we makin' baby?" he smiles pulling the boy closer, "Pancakes-" Richie cuts Eddie off with a kiss, the tall boy hums a responds, Eddie pulls back, he puts a hand on Richies cheek, and smiles, "My pretty boy." The small boy whispers, a blush appears on the taller boys face, "Now, get out of my kitchen." Eddie says playfully, "Yes sir." Richie chuckles, he walks out of the kitchen and back into the room, he starts working on the song he was before, 'I don't wanna make you feel bad But I've been trying hard not to talk to you Sunflower (Sunflower, sunflower)', he writes, coming to his mind so quickly, this is a song he's been thinking of writing for a while, the boy stays stuck for a minute, before remembering what happened about 15 minutes ago, 'I couldn't want you any more Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor', he mumbles the last part, "Kiss in the kitchen like its a dance floor." he sings sweetly, "Never got to tell you how much I love your voice." The small boy interrupts, "Foods done, bev wants us all to eat at the table." he continues, "I'm not hungry." Richie lies, he hasn't ate in 8 days of course he was hungry, "I haven't seen you eat anything Richie, now come on your eating." Richie could sense that Eddie was angry so he wasn't gonna bug, he just sighs and drags himself out of bed, it was hot outside, but the tall boy was wearing a long sleeve shirt to hide his scars, Richie sits at the table, dreading want Eddie was gonna make him do, the table was nicely set, soon everyone sits at the table, food was In the middle of the table, they all start eating, as Richie nibbles on eggs, "Aren't you gonna eat m-more?" bill whispers to him, "I can't.." The tall boy admits, "Your not eating again? Start slowly." Bill says, "Okay ill try." Richie smiles, he starts to take bigger bites, until he starts to feel nauseous, 'hold it down Richie, hold it down.' he tells himself, "I have to go to the bathroom." he excuses himself, he rushes to the bathroom, as soon as he closes the door he's excelling his breakfast, he cry's for a second before flushing and brushing his teeth, a knock erupts from the door, "Are you okay baby?" Eddies voice can be heard, "Yeah I'm fine." The tall boy reply's, "Bill told me, why didn't you? I'm here Richie no more secrets." "I'm sorry.." He opens the door, "Please forgive me." He breaks down in tears, "Hey, come here." Eddie hugs the boy, "Come on.." Eddie leads the tall boy to their shared room and sits him on the bed, "How long has it been?" The small boy asks, "8 days." Richie says cautiously, "Jesus rich-" "Please don't be mad." Richie begs, "Baby I'm not mad." He puts a hand on Richie's cheek, his hand slowly starts falling down to richies chest, feeling the tall boys aparent ribs, he rest his head on his heart, hearing it pound, "Can you try to get better, for me?" Eddie asks, Richie think for a second before saying "I'll try.", Eddie softly smiles, "If we're not having anymore secrets, i have to tell you something, when i was 15, i was crying- in the bathroom, henry bowers walked in, he made me-" he starts to cry, Richie wipes away the tears, "He made me, put his- in my mouth." The small boy finishes, Richie brings the small boy into his arms, rubbing his back as the boy sobs, "Your brave, i couldn't even admit to myself anything that happend to me until- well until i met you." Richie says, "We'll get threw this together, always." He continues, Eddie sniffles and looks up, he smiles before kissing the taller boys cheek, "Can we talk?" The boy asks, "Of course." Richie chuckles, "I wanna move to New York.".

Richie sits on the beach, sun setting, the wind blowing threw his hair as he smokes a cigarette, frankly he needed something stronger, way stronger, "Give me that." Bev walks up behind him, sitting down before taking his cigarette, she takes in the deathly smoke, "Are you gonna go back?" She hands the death stick back, "Only if you guys do." He chuckles, "Ben and mike are going to collage, I want to go, I know Eddie and Stan wanna move too." She takes out her own pack, lighting one and laying on her back, "Bill wants to go for writing, I think we're all meant to go the New York." Richie mimics the girl and lays on the sand, "That's very cliché, but true." She chuckles, "I heard you were dating wills friend max." Richie speaks, "Man Shit really gets around doesn't it?" The mood goes down, "What happened?" Richie questions, "Long distance sucks ass that's what happened." She turns to her side, she runs her hand threw her short red hair and sighs, "You'll find someone." Richie lays his hand on hers, he rubs his thumb over her ring, "Dinners ready!" They hear Eddie shout, Richie's mood changes, "Hey, only eat what you can." The girl gets up, she sticks her hand out helping him up, "And what if that's nothing." He takes it, "You'll get better, I promise." She smiles, they walk up to the house, feeling happy with life.

A/N
Hey so, this book will have 30 chapters, and the next two chapters will be 2,000+ words each, if you guys want a sequel I need feedback for it, if not I'm sure it'll come, ok thats all. :))