Eddie kaspbrak

Hi this is eddies thingy, he is like the movies and all, but also a lot different, if you notice before all that stuff happened with Jason he didn't mind being called Ed's, but Jason called him Ed's so It ruined the nickname for him.

———————————————
National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE
———————————————
National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
———————————————
National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (422-4453)
———————————————
Drug Abuse National Helpline 1-800-662-4357
———————————————
National Association for Children of Alcoholics 1-888-554-2627
———————————————
Trevor Hotline (Suicide) 1-866-4-U-TREVOR
———————————————
S.A.F.E. (Self Abuse Finally Ends) 1-800-DONT-CUT
———————————————
Suicide Hotline 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
———————————————
National Eating Disorders Center Helpline
(800) 931-2237
———————————————

⚠️MENTION OF DEATH,F SLUR, SELF HARM, AND DRUGS⚠️

Secretly Eddie Kaspbrak wasn't the good boy everyone thought he was, Eddies father had died in 2013, his mother spiraled out of control, suddenly telling the boy he was sick, of course the small 12 year old believed his mother, until when he was 14 he found out his pills were bullshit, curtsy of Henry bowers, he started throwing out his pills and slowly stopped taking his inhaler, Eddie knew he wasn't attracted to girls, but in freshman year when Richard tozier, The towns outcast, came out as bisexual, it was than when his mother had given him a phone for his birthday, that he even knew what that word meant, but that wasn't his word, he felt himself drawn towards the word he's been called for most of his life, gay, no he wasn't confident to come out, but he knew that's what he was, it was sophomore year, Henry Bowers had found him crying in the bathroom, but instead of beating him up, bowers made the boy do nasty things, things no sane human could even think about doing to another, he was forced to put his mouth upon Henry's penis, Eddie hasn't told anyone, it's hard, hard to even think about, it completely ruined him, he began cutting his wrists open, he stopped doing it after about a mouth, they started getting infected, now that's something he can't handle, germs, another thing that ruined him, his mother told him that he would die if he ever got an infection, sure he stopped taking his pills and inhaler, but one thing he would never stop doing is helping people, with cuts, scratches and even the slightest indent in there skin, he was afraid his friends would have got sick or die, not that he's had many friends, because frankly he hadn't, he has Ben and mike, Mike Hanlon, a boy whose family owned a farm just outside of town, he was homeschooled but Eddie met him one day while at the pharmacy, Ben Hanscom, a small boy who'd lost over 100 pounds over just one summers he used to be a chubby boy who got made fun of, but the summer of 2018 he lost his weight, and started to play football, yet he still hangs out with his two friends, Eddie liked the two boys, neither of them liked to get dirty, and both were nice, they were inseparable, they told each other everything, the other boys had had a similar thing happen to them, Eddie had started to like Richie in 8th grade, he never told anyone, and would never let the feelings get to him, he was never afraid of the boy, unlike the town, he knew the things people said about the boy weren't true, but what sealed the deal for Eddie was one night in June of 2017, he was walking to his fathers grave, it was Frank's birthday, it was before Eddie had hit puberty he was smaller than most, he heard cry's, a raspy voice say sorry over and over again, talking about a man killing her, he watched from afar as the moonlight danced over the boys face, it was Richie tozier, he was crying, that night he found out no it wasn't Richie who killed his mother, it was Wentworth tozier, the abusive alcoholic man, ever since than eddies had a bruise in his heart for the boy, longing to make the boy happy, thant summer Richie had changed his style drastically, he now had a couple tattoos that were only visible at gym, and he wore dark clothing even in 100 degree weather, now look where he is, laying in a bed with him making him happy.