7

"Who does this man even think he is?!" Stan shouts, "I-If e-e-Eddie likes him-" "Eddie doesn't like him." Stan interrupts the boy, "It doesn't matter anymore, Eddie doesn't like me he likes that dude." Richie buds in, "Well Maybe-" "Stan he doesn't like me. That's the end of the story." Richie snaps, "Ok fine." Stan rolls his eyes and sits down, "I've never e-even s-seen this d-dude in Derry." Bill stutters, a knock on the door interrupts their conversation, before any of them can get up a red head is walking into the living room, "Eddie has a boyfriend?!" Bev shouts, "Guess so." Stan shrugs, "H-how'd you f-find out?" Bill asks, "He called me asking if this Jason guy could go with us to New York next week." Bev says sitting next to Richie, "What?! No tell him no!" Richie sits up begging the girl, "Don't worry trashmouth the car only has Room for seven, 2 in the way back, 3 in the middle, and two in the front." The girl explains, "Oh thank god." The startled boy lays his head down, "What's wrong rich?" She asks, "He's in love with Eddie." Stan says from across the room, "I knew it." She smirks, "Shut up no you didn't" Richie blushes, "He said he thought he liked me." Richie says through voice cracks, "Don't worry bout it rich." Bev says as she swirls her fingers through the boys curls, "Shit! We have school tomorrow!" The Jewish boy scrabbles up, "So?" Richie raises an eyebrow, "We had homework trashmouth!" Stan shouts while struggling to put his shoe on, "Shit!" They all yell, Bev and Stan scrambling out the door, while Richie and bill run to their separate rooms, the rest of Richie's night was filled with homework, random crying sessions, taking Polaroids and more crying, until he hears a small noise from his window, he walks over to it only to get hit in the face, "Did you just throw an eraser at my face?" He asks, "Can you take a picture of yourself?" Eddie asks threw giggles from the next house, "Why?" Richie asks, "So I can put it in my locker." The small boy says quietly, "Meet me in the front." He says quickly shutting his window to hide the fact that he's blushing, he grabs a picture of himself stan took last summer while they were bird watching, (at top), he rushes down the stairs, he steps outside realizing he forgot a jacket, he'd already had slippers on, "Hi long legs." A voice snaps him from his thoughts, There stands a pink faced Eddie Kaspbrak wearing a big winter coat, "Hello Eddie." He smiles, "Here." Richie hands the boy a photo, "Thank you r-" "Hurry up Eddie, your 2 minutes is up!" A male voice yells, Jason is it?, "Coming!" Eddie yells back, "Who are you too decide that?!" There you go Richie putting your nose where it don't belong, "It's nothing Richie, oh and by the way I'm not going to New York." Eddie defends, "Hurry up! Before I come and get you!" The man yells, "Goodbye Richie." The small boys voice cracks, breaking Richie's heart, something's not right.

"R-Richie it's probably n-nothing." Bill tries to calm the boy, "But what if it's not, what if he's keeping-" "Hurry up nerds we have to go to school." Stan interrupts the boy, the boys follow Richie grabbing his keys from his pocket and walking out the door, "Hold up I'm gonna see if Eddie needs a ride." Richie says walking towards the rundown house next door, he knocks twice before a small creek is shown in the door, "Can I talk to Eddie." He says in more of a statement matter, the door closes and name shouting can be heard on the other side, a beautiful small boy sticks his head out, "You need a ride Ed's?" Richie asks, "No! I'm sick, and don't call me that!" He slams the door, it's almost as if he's been possessed, this is not Eddie, not at all, he rushes back to his car, "Change of plans were not going to school, somethings wrong." He says unlocking his doors and quickly getting in the drivers seat, "W-What's wrong?" Bill asks, Richie ignored the boy, he speeds off until he is met with a sign, 'Derry police department' he turns into the place, he parks and quickly rushes into the building, "Slow down Richie!" The boys struggle to keep up, "Can I please talk to officer hopper please?" Richie says politely to the woman in the front desk, "Yes, in that room right there." The points to a close room, he knocks before he opens, "Hey! Richie what can I do for you?" The man asks while holding a donut, "I need to know who 'Jason Kendal' is." He states, "Uh....ok?" The man says clearly confused, "Jesus Christ Richie, I haven't ran that fast since 5th grade." Stan says out of breath, "I don't have any record of A 'Jason Kendal'" He says while turning away from his computer, "H-holy shit." Bill stutters, "Fuck" Richie curses, "Listen I think my friends in danger, his name is Eddie Kaspbrak he lives next to us, this man he-" "What does he look like?" The man says urgently, "Uh a couple inches shorter than me, 20 maybe? He's got a pedo mustache, and brown hair and eyes." Richie recalls the man, "I need all units to walnut street stat!" The man yells into his walkie talkie, "Wait! What's happening?" Richie asks frantically, "You don't wanna know kid, I just need you to stay here, your friend will be fine." He ushers the boy, he rushes out of the office, policeman following after, "W-a-what the fuck is happening?" Bill asks, "I have no idea." Richie admits, "God I hope eddies alright." Stan prays, "Me too." Richie says quietly, his legs shake up and down, anxiety fill him to the core, the boy he loves, in danger?