27

[WARNING SEXUAL THEMES]

Richie forgot what summer felt like, the soft wind that flew threw the sky, the heat blaring down on his skin, it was a dry day, only 10% humidity, it was a rare day, Bill woke everyone up early in the morning, they all ate breakfast, Bill made Them pack clothes, and than made Richie drive them all to Bevs aunts beach house 2 hours away, to celebrate Richie's so called awakening, Stan planed it so they would stay for a week, It was about 12pm when they arrived and they were currently bringing their things inside, Richie drops the last bag out, and lets out a sigh, he looks up and his eyes light up at the view, white sand and dark blue ocean, the house was sat at the beginning of the sand, just in front of the busy road, the home was fancy but cozy, "This place is beautiful." Eddie is the first to speak, "You can say that again." Stan replies, they were seemingly hypnotized by the view, soon they shake out of it, "Ok so the house only has 4 rooms so stan and bill, ben and mike, Richie and eddie, and I get my own room losers." bev grabs her bag and claims a room, Eddie stays behind as everyone else brings their bags to their rooms, Richie sits next to the small boy, the golden sun shines just right on his freckles, Eddie turns his head and knits his eyebrows together looking at rich, "Your pretty." he speaks, "Oh shut up.." Eddie blushes, "Come on." the tall boy mumbles grabbing Eddies hand, he leads him out of sliding glass door and down into the hot sand, the boys take off their shoes, feeling the grains in between their toes, the hot wind slipping around their clothes, they reach the warm ocean and sit the closest they could without getting wet, "Can we talk?" Richie speaks calmly, "About?" Eddie reply's in the same matter, "Us." he whispers, "There isn't an us anymore." the small boy tenses up, "Don't lie Eddie." Richie's voice cracks, "Do you want something?" Eddie asks, "Yes, I want you to love me-" "I do love you-!" they argue, "why no!-" Richie shouts, "You love me?", Eddie throws himself onto Richie, he hugs the boy tightly, "I love you, we can try again." he whispers, "But you have to take me out on a fancy date." he chuckles, smiling as he leans into riches lips, they move in sync, taking in each others saliva, longing the others taste, "That's gay." a voice interrupts the pair, they look up, Stan stands there eyes squinting, "Are you to gonna get in the water or...?" he continues, Richie laughs and picks up Eddie, "No Richie no! put me down!" Eddie kicks his legs trying to get out of the taller boys grip, Richie laughs as he slowly walks into the water, its cold at first but soon its warm, Eddie gives in and lays his head on the taller boys chest, the water was calm, "Take me inside." The small boy whispers in Richie's ear, sending chills down his spine, he walks out of the water and up to the house, "In the room." Eddie whispers, his hot breath on the taller boys neck, Richie's breath hitches, heart skipping a beat, he walks down the hall and into the room, "Lock the door." Eddie demands, Richie does as told, "Sit down." The small boy continues, The tall boy sits on the bed, Eddie places his hand on Richie's thigh, "How many people did you do it with in new York?" he asks, "None." he lies, "Don't lie." Eddie pushes the boy down onto the bed, "4." the boy admits, eddie hums, getting on top of the boy, he slowly leans down connecting their lips, eddie drags his hand down the boys chest, reaching his member, richie holds back a moan, eyes rolling back, "My turn." Richie smirks, he turns the boy over, now on top of eddie, he leans into the smaller boys neck, leaving a few marks before reaching eddies sweet spot, sending moans out of his mouth, eddie covers his mouth in embarrassment, "Jesus everyones gonna hear you." richie chuckles, eddie blushes, richie collapses on the bed, eddie giggles, sending richie off they laugh in bed together, eddie scootches into richies open arm, the tall boy wraps his arms around the boy smiling as he does, soon they fall asleep blissfully.

Eddie is the first to wake, the sun isnt down yet it was only about 2pm, he stands up streetching, he walks out of the room, "Did you two do it?" Bev asks as soon as the door is closed, "What? no- well almost.." he admits, "I think were gonna try to be together again." Eddie says while they walk down the hall into the living room, "Thats good isnt it?" bev asks, "Yeah, i just- what if he wants to go back to his band? did you see the way that connor kid looked at him?" Eddie worries, "After what milo said to stan? i doubt it." She says trying to make him feel better, "He won't leave you eddie, he loves you." bev rubs his arm, "Lets go to the store, were having a bond fire and camping on the beach tonight." she chuckles, he smiles, they grab richies keys and walks out the door.

"Holy shit this is amazing." Stan moans into his smore, they set up camp and now eddie, stan, bev and mike were eating smores by the fire, while richie, ben and bill were splashing in the water, it was almost midnight and everyone was getting sleeping, "Guys lets go to sleep!" stan shouts at the other boys, they sigh loud enough for everyone to hear, the 3 boys run back, eddie wraps rich in a towel and kisses his cheek, they warm up around the fire, bev and ben are the first to go to sleep. than mike, than stan and bill, and finally richie and eddie, they snuggle eachother falling asleep peacefully.

A/N

yes.