6

A restless night is what Richie had, tossing and turning, laying awake in the room next to bills, he was cold but hot, freezing but sweating, he was uncomfortable, he feels somethings wrong, he looks out the window as a light flashes on in the next house, Richie recognizes it as eddies room, 'What's he doing up this late?' The boy thought, he watches as the boys curtains flow open revealing a shirtless man, not Eddie, a taller man, his heart breaks as a shirtless Eddie pulls the man down kissing him as he does, the man didn't look around their age, but older like 20 maybe? The feeling inside the tall boy is indescribable, almost like a  part of his heart has been ripped out, no Eddie was not his, but god was richie falling for the brown eyed boy, Richie watched as empty clothes were thrown around the room, he turns the other way, tears flow down his cheeks, broken sobs drown his ears, why are you crying Richie? He isn't even yours.

Richie stumbles down the stairs with tear stains down his pale cheeks, "M-morning r-Richie." Bill stutters, "Yeah." Richie stumbles past him, "D-Dad h-had t-to leave, h-he's defending a-s-someone I-in Washington fo-for a week." Bill explains the mans absence, "Ok." Richie plants himself on the couch, "What's up pussys!" Stan slams open the front door, "Hey b-babe." Bill kisses the Jewish boy, "What's up with you curly?" The boy practically sits on Richie, "Get off me!" He pushes him off, "Damn what's up your ass?" Stan says clearly confused on Richie's attitude, "Not-" Richie's interrupted by load laughters coming from outside, stan jumps up peering out the large window looking onto the street, the Jewish boy watches as the towns hypochondriac kisses a mans cheek, his jaw drops, "Bill You have to see this!" He shouts, Bill rushes to the scene, "Oh Richie." Bill now puts the pieces together, "I saw them last night." The boy says, his voice cracking as he speaks, "Is he leading you on?" Stan asks sitting next to the boy, "I don't know." The boy shrugs, "I-I though h-he liked you." Bill notes, "Maybe But He seems to like that dude more." Richie says sadly, "Maybe he's just trying to make you jealous?" Stan try's to make sense of this mess, "Doesn't seem, I mean based off what they were doing last night." Richie says recalling what he saw, "W-what were they doing?" Bill asks, "Freshman dance, Macy McAvoy and dean Adams." He says simply, the boys gag, "They we're having sex!? In fifth grade I tried patting Eddie on the back and he cried for an hour!? HE LET SOMEONE STICK THEIR PEPE-" Stan's cut off by the door bell ringing,  "I-ill get it." Bill says, moments later heavy foot steps can be heard entering the room, eddies heavenly smell mixed with disgusting cheap men's deodorant fills the room, "E-Eddie what's up?" Stan stutters over his words, "Um well I just wanted to introduce my friend, his name is Jason Kendal, he's visiting for the week." The boy explains, "Oh well hi my name is stan, this is Ricardo, and billy boy." Stan says sounding like a robot, the man smiles in response, Bill and the man start talking, Richie watches as Eddie heads his way, walking fine, if it was Richie last night he sure wo- "Hey long legs." Eddie sits next to the boy, "Hello Eddie." The tall boy says blankly, "How'd you sleep in your new room?" The boy asks, "Not very great, you can hear everything." He says, making Eddie flush, "So I'm guessing you know?" Eddie asks, "Hm, you should really think about not opening your windows at night." Richie says, his eyes glossed over, "Oh god I'm sorry Richie please don't be mad at me." Eddie throws himself on the boy, "I'm not mad at you Eddie, just don't get why you led me on." He admits, "I just thought I had feelings for you but than he came, we'd been tal-" "I don't need an explanation Eddie." Richie cuts the boy off, "Your mad at me." The boy says, "I am not mad at you Eddie." Richie lies, "Yes you are." The small boy defends, "No Eddie I'm not alright, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself for even thinking a god send like you could even think about liking the messed up Richard tozier." The tall boy admits, leaving the small boy speechless, "I'm messed up and I don't think we should be friends." Richie gets up leaving the room, not noticing that they had a crowd, "I'll go talk to him." Stan says leaving his conversation with the two boys, he knocks on Richies door, "GO AWAY!" An angry Richie can be heard yell, "It's stan open the door dumbass!" The Jewish boy shouts back, "No I don't wanna talk to anyone just let me be alone." And with that Stan walks back downstairs, "That dumbass won't talk to me." He says sitting on the lazy boy, "G-g-great." Bill says sitting on top of the boy, "So....." stan says, they seem lost without Richie, Bill and Stan not so subtly looking at Eddie, "Fine I'll go talk to him." Eddie drags himself off the couch and up to Richie's room, he knocks, "What!" Richie shouts, "Let me in long legs." Eddie sighs, "no" The boy says back, "Let me in or I'll kick this door in." Eddie protests, "I don't give a shit I didn't fucking buy it." Richie says, he's been keeping in the Richie Richie, putting on his fake self, not cussing, keeping his back straight, looking nice, all for Eddie, the boy who doesn't even like him back, "Richie you know I don't have the strength for that." Eddie complains, "If you want to get in so badly than climb up the window." Richie says, no since of sarcasm in his voice, "Richard If you don't open this fucking door I will never talk to you ever again!" Eddie shouts, a minute after revealing a curly haired boy, "What do you want Edward." The boy asks, "I want you to be happy! Is that too much to ask for?" He throws himself on the tall boy, god how Eddie wish Richie knew.

A/N
Right now Richie looks like this era of Finn...

A/N Right now Richie looks like this era of Finn

And Eddie looks like this era of jack....

Except way taller because jacks a little bean