17

The two boys currently laid in bed richie humming a song while he strokes eddies hair, they were just enjoying each other's presence, no one had barged in their room yet, they were just waiting, in peace, loving each other for what they were, 30 minutes into their affair a knock shakes them out of their sleepy state, they know who it was so they get up, Richie grabs his camera and Eddie grabs his beanie, they walk out of the door together, "Morning Stan." Richie mumbles, "Were splitting up today, Me Bev bill and Richie are going to the Brooklyn bridge, Eddie Ben Mike are going to the high line." Stan says tiredly, "Uh ok than." Eddie says, Richie was feeling anxious, what if he'd seen the boy again? And Eddie wasn't there to protect him, guess he'd just have to deal with it?

•RICHIE'S POV•

The air was cold, and the view was beautiful, Manhattan in the distance, Brooklyn up ahead, you can nearly see the Statue of Liberty, it had rained last night so smog was gone, it was wet but not too wet, I like it, "I wonder how many people died on this bridge." I say, "Ha t-there's the r-Richie I know where y-ya been buddy?" Bill snarks, "Five inch's deep in your mom." I mumble, turning my head towards the beautiful scene, "What's up with you?" Bev draps an arm over my shoulder, "Nothing why?" I asks, putting back on my fake persona, "Come on Richie cut the shit." Bev stops in her tracks, making me stop as well, I give her an annoyed look, "I just want to spend time with my boyfriend is all." I sigh and keep moving, "Ahhh! Your dating Eddie!" She squeals, "Yes now hurry up bill and Stan are like a mile ahead of us." I chuckle and grab her hand dodging people as we run ahead, I loved Beverly, she's the new girl who didn't leave even when I told her who I was, she was a beautiful girl but i wouldn't date her, "Sup cunts." I chuckle slinging my arm over my best friend, "Does Eddie know?" Stan asks, "About what?" I asks confused, "That you sing." He says simply, "No not yet, but it'll come out eventually why?" I say, "I was just wondering, I mean since you guys are dating I fi-" "How'd you know we're dating?" I interrupt him, "Your not?" Stan raises an eyebrow, "No we are." I say, was it really that obvious?

•Eddie's POV•

"I've already been here let's go somewhere else." I moan, "No stop complaining Eddie." Mike says while picking a flower, "But I wanna be with Richie." I sigh, "Why do you like him so much, he's a bad person." Ben says, "I thought you guys were getting along?" I feel confused and hurt, "Not talking is getting along? what would your mom say Eddie?" Ben snarks, "My mom is gone Ben, she doesn't control me anymore." I feel anger bubbling inside my tummy, "He's a fag Eddie! His dad killed 3 people!" Ben says loudly making a few other people look at us, "Yeah so?" I say, he lunges at me getting a good hit on my cheek, mike pulls him back before he can hit again, "What the fuck dude!" I shout, I touch my cheek feeling a wet substance, I look down at my hands to see red, "I-I'm bleeding.." I start to freak, my heart starts to pound at i get dizzy, "Eddie calm down." Mike comes to my side, "I'm fucking bleeding!" I get the sudden urge to hit him back, but instead I grab my phone, and go to the contact labeled 'Richie🖤', I press it and call him, he answers after 2 rings, "Hey Ed-" "Ben punched me." I interrupt him, "Ben, little ch-" "Richie I'm bleeding stop making jokes." I say seriously, "I can't help but make jokes sorry, i don't know what to say." He breaths, "Can you pick me up?" I ask, "I'm in Brooklyn it's gonna take a hour." He sighs, I can feel the eye roll threw the phone, "Ugh! I don't even know why I called you in the first place." I hang up the phone and stomp away, flagging a taxi and going back to the hotel, once I'm in side the room I clean my cheek, and put a large bandaid on it, I sigh and drap myself on the bed, my eyes start to well up with tears and their soon falling down my cheeks, partly cuz that punch hurt, and partly because of Richie, god I love the boy but sometimes he can be so dimwitted, I don't know what got into Ben, he's never been like this before, ever, I mean he knows I'm gay right? I'm pretty sure he does, I mean he kissed mike while playing spin the bottle, and let's be honest here, that's a little gay to say the least, does that mean he has a problem with Stan and bill too? If Stan found out he said the f word Ben will be walking home, as for Richie I don't know what's up with him.

•general POV•

Richie got back pretty late, looking a bit tipsy, but Eddie wouldn't say anything about it, "Holy crap kaspbrak what happened to your cheek?" Richie chuckles, 'When has he ever called me kaspbrak?' Eddie thinks, "I already told you Ben punched me." Eddie mumbles changing his shirt to one of Richies sweatshirts, the air was thick, "the chubby boy has good aim." He says looking at eddies cheek, "He called you a f-fag." Eddie trembles, "Well shit it's the truth ain't it?" The boy giggles and falls on the bed, "Are you drunk?" Eddie asks, "Yeah Bev talked me into it." Richies voice is clouded by the mattress, nothing more comes out of his mouth only soft snores, Eddie lays down with an uneasy feeling, falling asleep feeling like crap.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated I've been sick.