11

Eddie woke up feeling weird, like something in the atmosphere had changed, not in a bad way though, a good way, he woke up in Richie tozier's arms, in a room he had  spent the last 2 nights in, "Richie wake up!" The boy whisper yells while shaking him, "Mmm no." The boy protests, "Rich it's Thursday we have to pack we're leaving tomorrow." Eddie sighs, "Were going for a week calm your tits." Richie groans, turning and laying on his back, Eddie confidently reaches his hand out and strokes the pale boys cheeks, making the boy blush, "Your pretty in the morning." Eddie smiles, "Pretty?" Richie questions the boys words, "Your much too soft to be handsome." Eddie says softly while playing with the boys curls, "Way to hurt my ego." The tall boy chuckles, "oh stop it." Eddie hits the boy playfully, "We both know you don't have one." Eddie says threw giggles while struggling to get up, "Hey!" Richie says running after the boy, "no no no.." Eddie struggles to get out of the boys grasp, Richie begins to tickle the boy, "Stop-no!" Eddie says while loudly laughing, Eddie than remembers what happened just a day ago, and slowly stops laughing, replacing the laughs with tears, "Hey come here it'll be alright." Richie cuddles the boy in his arms, the boy sobs in Richies arms, until those sobs turn into sniffles, "I don't think she's in heaven Richie:" Eddie says in Richies chest, Richie stays silent frankly not knowing what to say, "She made me take gazebos, until I found out." Eddie says, "Baby it's placebos." Richie chuckles, "What?" Eddies head shots up from richie, "It's placebos not gazebos." Richie smiles while wiping the boys tears, "oh.." the boy sighs, the boys chuckle at the same time, "Come on." Richie drags the boy off the bed, and down the stairs, "Morning boys, I have to go back to Washington, they can't settle the case." Zach greats the boys, "Oh, when will you be leaving?" Eddie asks, "At 12:00." Zach reply's while sipping his coffee, "Wassup sluts." Stan barges threw the front door walking past the 3 men and up the stairs, "That boys gonna brake my wall one of these days." Zach scoffs, Eddie and Richie break into laughter, "Are you two on crack?" The man chuckles, making the boys laugh even harder, "You know what fuck you guys." Zach says playfully and walks out of the kitchen, "Oh god-" Eddie breaths in deeply, letting out a few giggles, Richie still stuck in his laughing state, "What was even funny?" Richie asks while trying to stop laughing, "I don't k-" Eddie cut of by himself laughing, "Oh god I can't breath." Eddie breaths in and out, Richies laughing stops at the boys struggle, "You good?" Richie asks, "Y-yeah I'm fine." Eddie reply's, "Come on, let's go unpack your stuff, and than of course pack." Richie shakes the feeling, grabbing the boys hand and dragging him up the stairs, and unpacking is exactly what they did, something was tugging at Richie, he wanted more than stolen kisses, a relationship.

"No richie you have to pack at least 5 jackets! You could get hypothermia!" Eddie persists running into the boys closet and grabbing thick coats, "I'm not gonna get hypothermia!" The two bicker like an old married couple, Bev had called informing them to be ready by 7:00am the next morning, which meant Eddie was gonna wake Richie up at 5:00am, "You could, I hear it's really cold there." Eddie says recalling their conversation, "And we have to bring blankets and pillows, Bev said we're getting the back seat to ourselves." Eddie says smugly, making Richie blush, "We have to stay in the car for 7 hours, 6 without traffic." Eddie continues, "Bill said we should go to the store to get a shit ton of food." Richie says while folding a shirt. "I got all the money from my moms bank, and will." Eddie says quietly, "That's good Eddie you can pay for her funeral." Richie rubs his arm, "She didn't want a funeral, she says too much germs." Eddie notes, "Well than you can go to collage." Richie reply's trying to think of a way to spend the money, "Rich, I don't wanna go to collage, we can pay for an apartment in New York." Eddie suggest, "Eddie you can't, I'm gonna start working at the movie theater for money." Richie try's to stop the boy from waisting even a fraction of his money on a place for the two to stay, "Richie I want to." Eddie says, the two sit in silence folding clothes and unpacking, stealing small smiles of reassurance, "Sup c-cunts." Bill And Stan barge into the room, "Y'all still packing weak!" Stan laughs, "You sound straight." Richie says making the group bursting into laughter, "Haha good one." Stan snarks, "So, y'all been fucking?" Richie jokes, "Ye-" "Shut up!" Bill stops the boy from finishing, "Did you guys pack at least 5 jackets?" Eddie asks, "What? No I don't even think I have that many." Stan chuckles, "Do you want the flu? Or hypothermia? Or-" "Babe." Richie stops him, "Sorry, it's cold there." Eddie shortens his sentence, "This rooms a mess." Stan itches getting on the floor, his ocd kicking in, he starts to move things around the room, putting them in there respectful places, getting more done in 30 minutes than the two boys had gotten done all day, "Come on Bill I need to get my bag." Stan says, "Rich c-can I use y-your car?" Bill asks, "Sure. Keys are on the coffee table." Richie says, the two boys walk out of the room, leaving the other boys alone, Eddie yawns stretching his arms wide, "Go to sleep eddie, I'll finish." Richie smiles, "I couldn't." The boy says sleepily, "Eddie." Richie says strictly, "Finnnne." The small boy wines, standing up and going into the bathroom, brushing his teeth after taking a shower, he walks back out in just a towel, going into the closet that now had half of his things, and grabbing a pear of pajamas, coming back out of the bathroom a minute later, seeing Richie asleep on the bed, and only one box left, a box titled dad, Eddie cuddles up next to the boy kissing his cheek before turning off the light and falling into a deep sleep.

A/N
Hey y'all so I forgot to mention up to this point it's been 4 weeks, they knew each other for 2 weeks when they planed to go to New York, and Eddie was held for a week, now it's been a week, so yeah I forgot to mention that, it might not seem like it in the book, that's because for the plot it needs to be longer, so I kinda just decided that, I'm sorry bad planing but yeah thank you guys for reading this book it makes me happy when you guys comment and vote, my last couple books haven't been doing good, so I've been working on this one in hopes it blew up or at least got reads, love you guys!!