3 (rewritten)

-"Wait so you're telling me you'd rather be a pufferfish than a bear?", "Pufferfish: Poison, bear: just scary." Richie explains, "You do have a point bub.", Richie blushes at the nickname, looking down with a smile, "Aw look the fags are on a date." Henry bowers walk up to the boys, he slams his hands on their table, making Eddie flinch, "Go away, Henry." Richie stands up, getting in his face, "What are you gonna do Tozier?", "How would dear old daddy feel about knowing his son is one of the fairy's?", "Oh really?", "Really.", Henry backs off, "This isn't over.", "Sure it isn't." Richie smirks sitting back down, "Henry is gay?", "Yeah, but I'd never out him, just said that to scare him off." Richie throws a French fry in his mouth, "It's getting late, I should probably take you home, huh?", "Mamas gonna be mad no matter what." Eddie shrugs, "Why don't we go have some fun huh?" Eddie leans over the table, "What kinda fun?", "Real fun.", Eddie stands up, pulling Richie along...

The taller boys body is slammed against a wall, Eddie reconnecting his lips, Deepening the kiss, something neither of the boys had done, Eddie trails his hands down the boy's body, under his shirt, and under his shirt, feeling his body, soon the two boys feel rain dripping down, they disconnect their lips, laughing as they run to Richie's car, Richie breaths out as he sits down, leaning his head back, smiling, "Ok now I really need to get home"...

"I had a really nice time Richie, thank you." He gets on his tippy toes, kissing the boys cheek, "Goodnight.", "Goodnight Eddie.", Eddie walks up to his house, Richie waits until the boy is in his house, he then runs over to bills house next door, opening the door and shouting-, "I just made out with Eddie Kaspbrak!" He enters Bill's living room, where the tall skinny boy was cuddling with his boyfriend, "What?!", Both boys sit up, "Billium- you gave him my address, he came to my house, we went to the diner- and then he made out with me!" Richie collapse's on Bill's couch, "Wait- did you two go on a date?" Stan asks, "Not an official one.", "I'm sleeping here tonight.", "Wow, Richie thanks for asking, of course, you can stay here." Bill's dad says sarcastically, "Thanks, Zach." Richie smiles, turning on his side, closing his eyes, "Hey Richie, are we really going to New York with Bev?" Stan asks, adjusting himself under his boyfriend, "I think so.." Richie cuddles into himself, "Hey Richie d-", "Go to sleep Stanley."...

That morning there was a car parked perfectly in between Eddie's house, and bills house, Eddie recognized it as Richie's, seconds later 3 boys left the Denbrough residence, "Hey Eddie! You want a ride?" Stan offers up Richie's space, "Y-Yeah come on!" Bill swings an arm over the much shorter boy, "Uh- ok." Eddie agrees, "Hey Eddie." Richie smirks unlocking his car, "Hi Richie." The small boy blushes, all 4 boys get in, Richie throws his bag into the back seat, hitting Bill in the face, "Ow!", Richie ignores the boy's pain, starting up the car, and driving to the school, Richie and Eddie walk hand in hand, people watch, moving out of their way, "I gotta get to class, I'll see you in math yeah?" Richie smiles, looking down at the boy, "Okay.", Eddie smiles back at him, getting on his tippy toes placing a kiss on Richie's cheek, making the taller boy blush, Richie watches until the small boy reached his own class, the bell rings shortly after, "Shit." Richie rolls his eyes, running down the halls, desperate to get to P.E, if he was late one more time he would get a lower grade, but soon he is stopped by a short dirty blonde haired boy, "Where ya going, Tozier?" Henry knits his eyebrows together, "Class...?", "I saw your little fag kiss you on the cheek, does your daddy know you like it up the ass?", Richie bites his cheek, walking closer to Henry until Henry is pinned against the wall, "I don't like it up the ass, I give it up the ass, and if you don't mind, I'm going to class.", Henry huffs before walking away, Richie smiles before continuing to walk away, Richie always had the upper hand when it came to Henry.. always.

"No Richie it's this-", "You've said that like 6 times today Eddie, can't we stop already.." Richie looks at him with puppy dog eyes, Eddie gives in, Richie smiles dropping his pencil, Eddie tidies things up, packing away Richie's pencils and stacking his papers, before putting them in Richie's bag, "Thanks ed's", "It's Eddie.", Richie ignores the boy, throwing his bag over his shoulder, "Did you see the way people looked at us in the halls yesterday?" Eddie asks, "Yeah, kinda liked it, they seemed jealous." Richie shrugs as the two begin to walk out of the library, "But what if our parents heard about it?", "I don't like to think about that.", Richie slowly grabs Eddie's hand, Eddie smiles, looking down, "It's a dangerous thing.", "You need a ride home?", "No my mom wants me to meet her at my pharmacy, but I'll see you tomorrow yeah?", "Yeah.", Eddie gets on his tippy toes, kissing the boy, before walking away, Richie stands there for a moment, a goofy smile on his face, was this love?

The feeling of euphoria fled as Richie rode up to his house, police lights flashing, red, blue, a hue of purple lining his home, he quickly got out, but soon he is stopped by a police officer, "What the fuck is happening?! Let me in! Let me in!", his father is walked out, handcuffs, "What the fuck did you do!" He yells at his father, held back by a large man, "What the fuck!" He falls to his knees crying, "Richie, son, do you have a place to stay?" The sheriff asks, "What'd he do..."...