13

"Jesus Christ that was delicious." Richie sighs placing his fork down and laying back in his chair, "Yeah it was." Ben agreed, Eddie struggles to finish his pesto tortellini, but soon he follows the full belly club, "I've never been this full in my life." Eddie breaths out, they ate at a restaurant named 'puliga', it seemed to be pretty popular, but the owner said that Eddie was cute and gave them a table almost immediately, "Its almost 12 we should get going." Stan says quickly, Stan was very on edge about the trip, everyone had to tell him any plans that they had, the Jewish boy hated new places, but he also loved them, "Here's the check." their waitress comes by moments later after Bev waves them over, she puts her card on the slide and signs the receipt, the waitress takes it back and soon gives her the card, "Have a nice day." She says, "You too." Bev reply's, "Venga." Richie says, the all get up and maneuver their way threw the restaurant, Eddie pulls his jacket closer to him as they walk out into the cold air, the streets are crowed with people, giving Richie anxiety, afraid something will happen, it take about 10 minutes before their to the car, Richie drives this time, Eddie in the passenger seat, they were staying at 'Salisbury hotel', it was a 4 star hotel, but anything was okay for the bunch, the hotel had only one room left with 2 beds, and 2 with 1, so Ben, Bev and mike would be staying in the one with 2, Bill and Stan in the first with one bed, Eddie and Richie in the next, Of course they were both fine with it, they drive 30 minutes to the hotel, just 10 minutes before check in, their rooms were side by side, they all drag their suitcases to there respective rooms, Eddie collapses on the bed and lets out a sigh, "Finally." He breaths, Richie walks to the large widow, looking at the view, couldn't see much but the street below, yet Richie still found it beautiful, Richie than lays next to Eddie, the smaller boy cuddles into Richies chest, "What shall we do?" Richie asks, "Ice cream." Eddie said quickly, "Let's ask the losers." Richie says, the nickname slipped but it sounded right, none of them fit in, but that's what makes them fit in, both boys get up and walk to the next room knocking before coming in, "Sup bitches, wanna go get ice cream?" Richie asks the group, who were all hanging out in the room with 2 beds, "Sure." Stan agrees, he was the only one who they really had to pass it by, "But first we have to find a place to go." The Jewish boy continues, grabbing his phone, going to maps and searching 'Ice cream', "Ok were going to Ben and Jerry's." Stan announces, sure it was cold, but ice cream? No one could ever pass that up, they all put on their large jackets once again and head out Eddie making sure no one left their key cards behind, Mike drives this time, he isn't a great driver as his grandfather taught him how, and well if they got pulled they'd be screwed, as he doesn't even have his license, "Okay okay lets pray we don't die." Eddie Says to himself as he crawls to the back seat, they drive like 30 minutes before they reach the Ben and Jerry's that was located down the way from Times Square, so stan would check that off their bucket list, once they get there ice cream they walk up the road to Times Square, Richie watch's as eddies eyes light up at the sight, "Bill take a picture of us!" Richie shouts and hands Bill his camera, he grabs Eddie and holds him by his waist, the small boy snuggles at his touch, "Fag!" a voice says, Richies ears raise at that, he searches for the voice but it's no where to be found, "You good R-Richie?" Bill asks as he hands the boy his camera, "Did you hear that?" The tall boy asks, "No? W-What was it?" Bill knits his eyebrows together, maybe it was in Richies head? "Never mind." Richie says, he hangs his camera back around his neck as they continue touring the tourist trap.

"That was beautiful." Eddie huffs when the two get back into their hotel room, "It really was, I got some good pictures too." Richie smiles, they had now been there for 6 hours, they spent most of there time shopping at the stores in Times Square, "Let's order pizza." Eddie giggles, the two were hungry and exhausted, delusional even, "Let me ask the group in they wanna have a movie night." Richie says, Eddie nods in approval, so richie walks out the door, and to the next room, he knocks before entering, to see all 3 of them passed out, he walks out locking it with the key card Bev had given him, and walks to the room on the left of his, he knocks and a voice replying to 'go away', Richie knows what that means, so he immediately walks back into his room, "Bev Ben and mike at passed out and bill and Stan are um....doing the dirty." Richie announces, "Let's just have a movie night you and me, like a pre first date?" Eddie suggests, "I'll tell them to send it to the front desk." Richie smiles, the night was filled with laughter and smiles, they had decided to watch the dumb and dumber trilogy's, Eddie had never watched it, he thought it was a perfect way to sorta bond with Richie, and boy did the movie scream 'Richie tozier', The Richie tozier that Eddie saw late at night when the both were high on life, Richie on a little more than life, but Eddie didn't mind, sometimes he wished that Richie was always there, he likes both Richies of course, maybe Eddie just wanted a mix of both?

A/N
Sorry it took so long to put up, I've had a busy day, but yeah this book is growing really fast thank y'all so much!!! *edited*